Chapter 11: the arrival

They all walked down for breakfast, groggy and anxious. When they arrived at the great hall, puck grew his wings and flew off. Sabrina ran up to Professor McGonagall and said. "We sent out messages to all the ever after and allies we could. Many got back with me last night and roughly a dozen arrived today. Puck went to get them." She nodded before handing Sabrina a cup of tea and a bagel. "You look positively exhausted, child. Eat and drink up before your allies get here." Sabrina smiled gratefully and walked back to her friends. Diantha massaged the crink our of Sabrina's neck she got last night from sleeping on the couch as Sabrina ate. "How're you doing, love? You do look exhausted. I'm surprised you were able to walk down here yourself." Diantha moves on to massage daphne while Sabrina said, "I am super tired, but I'll manage. We've got work to do ready." Diantha smiled at Sabrina. "That's the spirit! I'm proud of you!" Lily handed Diantha a piece of toast as she sat down. "Peter is arriving today, he jumped at the chance to see you again." Diantha smiled to herself and Lily raised an eyebrow. "Peter? Like, in the books? Peter Pan? YOU know Peter Pan?" Diantha nodded before opening her locket to show her. "I can't wait to see him!"

Towards the end of breakfast, the doors to the great hall burst open and chimpanzees in army uniforms marched in with pixies floating above them. The students looked bewildered as three bears and Goldie locks walked in after them. Sabrina walked over to greet them and Next, Peter, and puck flew through the doors with the lost boys behind them. Diantha jumped up out of her chair and Peter flew down to her. She kissed him before the lost boys surrounded her to hug her. Next, Snow White, Prince Charming, and bunny came through the doors. Snow held bunny's hand as she leads her into the room while her eyes were closed. Daphne jumped up and ran towards them to capture them into a hug. Pinocchio came through the doors next with granny, Elvis, Canis, Jake, Veronica, Henry, red, and basil walked in with basil wrapped in Veronica's arms. Both girls rushed over to greet their parents. They hugged before Sabrina went to the front of the grand hall to explain to the wizards in the hall what was happening. "The first of the ever afters arrived today. I would like you to first meet, Goldie locks and the three bears, mama, papa, and baby."Goldie locks smiled and waved while fidgeting to keep her from on rearranging the great hall set up. "Next, Peter Pan and the lost boys." They all let out a cheer that sounded like an exotic bird call. "We have Snow White, Prince Charming, and the not-so-evil-queen, bunny." They all waved to the students wept bunny, who didn't know where to wave and was waving to a wall before charming turned her around to the students. And finally, our family, the Grimm family. Red riding hood, the current big-not-so-bad wolf, Pinocchio, Veronica, Relda, Henry, Jake, canis, formerly the big-not-so-bad wolf, our dog, Elvis, and our baby brother basil." They all waved and Elvis barked happily. "It's time for class now, students, but we will meet hereafter lessons to discuss our next plan of action. I would like to talk to our guests for now, though. You are all dismissed." McGonagall said and the students left the room. Not before James could yell, "Fairy book characters just walked into the great hall and we still have lessons? Come on!" Sabrina chuckled before turning to her family. "I've got to go to lessons, I'll see you later." She hugged her family goodbye and kissed basils head before her, daphne, and puck walked out of the hall."