Chapter 4

Sherlock stared intensely at the two men on the surveillances screens. The camera didn't have a microphone, so he couldn't hear what the two were saying. The larger one of the two, the one of which he had swiped the false badge, shortly inspected the body, put on a pair of gloves and then forced his hand straight through the man's open chest. Besides him, he could hear John softly gasp for air when he turned away.

The veteran and blogger had seen his fair share of nasty things, but this had just earned his place on his 'Things-you-shouldn't-look-at-when-you-plan-eating-the-same-day.' Sherlock, however, having done the same thing the man on the screen had done many times before, only focused harder. Why would the man stick his hand in the corpses chest? He didn't look directly into the wound, so he wasn't looking for clues as to what the weapon could have been. He was searching for something, organs probably. Now, why would one check for organs on a dead body? He knew a couple of reasons.

One: The man thought the guy he was sticking his hand into was a victim of organ trade.

Two: he suspected the man had been killed by a killer who took organs as a trophy. (it wouldn't be the first time Sherlock encountered such a murderer)

Almost immediately he crossed number one of his list. The guy couldn't possibly be a victim of organ thieves, even an amatured should know that. He was way to torn up for that. Many of the valuable organs those thieves were normally after had been damaged by the attacker, making them worthless.

He looked as the man pulled found what he was looking for and pulled his hand out of the corpse with a disgusted look on his face. But despite that disgusted look Sherlock could tell this wasn't the first time the man had to stick his hand in dead bodies. The man hadn't looked happy, but his hand had been steady and he hadn't hesitated.

With every second that passed these guys moved further and further away from being normal agents. Sherlock observed as the man on the chair was called by his partner and saw that he slammed his fist on the table after looking at the man's they had recognised the man, or at least knew who he was, judging from that expression. He didn't see any signs of grief on either person's face. Grief was often displayed in sadness or anger, and although the second man had clearly displayed signs of anger it wasn't the right kind. He hadn't looked on the dead man's face to confirm if this was a person he knew, and because of that, Sherlock knew that this man wasn't close to the two, it was possible that they had never met. If they were relatives or even friends, they would've searched for a clue that this wasn't their friend, or family, because men always searched for a reason to believe the deceased person wasn't the one they feared it to be.

But again, the two hadn't done that. So they were business related? It could be very possible, maybe the two had been sent to England to pick the guy up, but when he hadn't shown they started to search for him, and that led them here? But that didn't make sense. At first hand, it had looked if the man next to the body had done an autopsy, although it had been unusual that the man had checked for organs, it hadn't been completely unjustified. But then they had noticed the neck tattoo and their attitude had completly changed.

After the shorter one gestured aggressively to the autopsy and other files he had dropped on the table the longer one picked them up and quickly flipped through, so the shorter one was in control, and thus the probably the older one.

Apparently he had found what he had been looking for, because he showed his brother somethings in the file, and after that they quickly disposed of the gloves and started to leave. Now the action would begin. However, before he left he whipped out his phone and shot of few pictures of the monitors with the faces of the two easily visible, quickly he put his phone away again and glanced at the screen was no way he would let those two escape now. This was a case with his name on it, and if he wanted to solve it he couldn't lose those two.