Chapter 1 - A Girl With Deep Hazel Eyes!

"Happily ever after doesn't comes just like that.

Want one for yourself? Then-

~ Thrive for one."

- trust_is_Venom

[Side note : check the song above... Its very good. ]

______________________________________

SHERHOEY's P. O. V

"Grandpa, don't worry!!! I'm here. " geez how could I be so careless?!
I shouldn't have given the responsibilities to that bloody nurse!

Goddammit!! What was she doing when my grandpa had the heart attack? I'm going to fucking kill her if anything... I mean anything happens to him!! He is the only family that I have.

"Grandpa!!! Please keep your eyes open. Please!! We have reached the hospital. Just don't give up. Please!! "

I'm holding his hand but I can feel that I'm losing him. Damn!! This couldn't happen!!! I wouldn't let anything happen to him.

"Doctor! Doctor!!" I yelled standing in the middle of the hospital hall. A nurse, wearing the hospital uniform with blonde hair came out. She appeared to be in her late forties.

"Yes? "she replied without any interest.

Damn! I'm going to kill her. Here my grandpa is dying and this woman!!

But I've to control myself. I can't let my anger to come up. Even though I'm anything but calm still I've to calm down.

"Call the doctor! Now!! He'd a heart attack!! " I barked in one breath. I was growing very impatient. Every second matters but this stupid woman doesn't gets it.

"Sorry sir, but you have to first fill the form, only then can we proceed." She replied casually.
Now she is getting on my nerves.

"Do you realize whom are you even talking to?? Can't you see he is dying? You-..." I was cut off by a deep male voice.

"I know very well who you are -- Mr Sherhoey Silvervans and so you know we'd not operate him."
the man replied.. No he snapped!

He has different glow of anger in his eyes. For me?? But what have I done??

Oh no!! He is the same guy whose father came under my car! But I was not driving, that's my driver's fault. God!! He still blames me for that! Hell!!

"See I don't have time for all this. How many times should I clarify it that I've not killed your father!!?Why don't you get it??" I yelled. My patience level is giving up.

Man!! My grandpa's life is at stake.

"Really Mr Slivervans? Stop lying!! Now you will face the pain of losing your dear one!! "he smirked.

"I'll kill you and I'll destroy this fucking ' Miracle exists' hospital" I fired back to him with venom laced in my voice.

How fucking dare he!!??

"Ha!! Do whatever you want." He replied casually. Damn Shit!! I've never felt this helpless. I don't have enough time. He is getting critical.

I was about to open my mouth again when I heard a sweet feminine voice... it was most beautiful and melodic voice I've ever heard.....

"What's happening here Dr. Stevans?" she asked while her eyes examining my grandpa, her face was filled with the expression of concern and worry.

She was wearing a black skinny jeans with a simple pink tank top. She has deep black midnight hair which was flowing down her shoulders. A few curls were scattered on her face and then our eyes met.