Chapter 10 - You own my heart, goddamitt!

Innocence can turn corrupted but can the corrupt turn innocent again?

That is how trust can be defined as well!!"

                          ~trust_is_Venom

...

Third person's P.O.V

"Sgrehem, what's exactly in your mind?" Refeus asked, curiously. They were currently sitting in Sgrehem's office, deciding whether to cut open the prisoner's heart or torture him by making him lose all his blood and leave him to die.

Sgrehem smirked," What do you think, Refeus?"

"Knowing you, both." He said confidently. He knows him too well. All about his darkness and ruthlessness. He knew there is nothing called worse in his master's dictionary. He always gives worst. After all a devil is a devil. You can expect anything but mercy from Sgrehem?

Impossible.

The hell would freeze nth times before his master shows mercy. He is heartless and feelingless. Perfectly well combination for breaking people.
Anyone would commit suicide rather than dying with Sgrehem's hands.

Dying is peaceful, right?

But with Sgrehem, no. Its the most painfull thing you'll ever feel. You will beg for death but in return all you get would be torture.

As expected, Sregehem chose both. First, he would be tortured and then when he would be on the verge of dying, his heart would be cut open.

Thats what he was. He never gives easy death. Rather he gives the most painful death, not at all giving a fuck to other's pain or whatsoever. Why would he? He is a devil. And devils found happiness in torturing, hurting others.  Maybe the real devil situated above in hell is better than him.

Sgrehem dismissed the prisoner and his minions.

Yes, minions. They were just his puppets. He won't heistate to finish them irrespective of their loyalty and how many years they spent to serve him.

And his minions knew this too well. But do they get a chance to escape this hell? Or even go against their master.

No.

Not even in their dreams. They dont get a choice. If they do so, it'd be on the cost of their loved ones.
(Side note: why on their cost of loved ones would be explained later.)

"Sreghem, what about Sherhoey's angel?" Refeus asked out of curiosity. He was dying to know Sgrehem's plan.

" Angel is an angel, even if she doesn't know;

Her wings are free and open, but she doesn't think so,

Once she knows, her wings would be torn apart,

Without her knowing, her purity would be gone,

Making her Prince to break in more than one way possible,

Prince thinks he is devil, but little he knows about the real devil.

His Angel will be scarred because of him, but he won't be of any help.

Angel spreads happiness all around, but she isn't aware that her happiness is on verge of collapsing.

Prince wants her happiness and devil wants his destruction.

Now, now you very well know why angel is on radar,

She is innocent but still will be sacrificed,