Teaser - A quick glimpse!

Yes, its a teaser. There will be a teaser after every six chapters. Since 6 chapters are updated so here we are... A brief view of what's coming in the next six chapters. It will give you a quick glimpse of the coming plot.

Don't hunt me down or kill me for this. I hate doing this { lies... I love doing it.. Haha! } Anyways let's see what is gonna happen next in future to our sweet lovlies - Sherhoey and Pearl....

________________________________

THIRD PERSON's P. O. V

"Pearl you definitely need a heart transplant. You're ignoring it. For god's sake it will lead you to death!!" A girl yelled at Pearl.

"Embre I... I.. " Pearl shuttered. She was unable to form words let alone reply to her.

"Shut up Pearl. You have only few days left. You are rejecting the donors too. I know why.. Because you don't want anyone to sacrifice for you. But you can't do that to us Pearl." The girl named Embre said while she started crying.

"Pearl." Sherhoey called. Pearl's eyes snapped to him. When their eyes met, he forget his very own existence. The hazel eyes were examining his blue ones with concern and worry. He was clutching the door to support himself. His eyes were glossy. His expression was as if he was being tortured mercilessly.

Sherhoey's heart froze. His lungs refused to take in air... he found it difficult to breathe. His whole world stopped. Embre's words were ringing in his ears continuously, stabbing his heart with daggers. He can't let anything happen to his angel,  he can't live without her... Without his angel.. His life.

"This can't be happening...thats not true." Sherhoey mumbled under his breath.

........................................................................

How is it??

Do give your views and let me know through comments if you are guessing anything, okay?

Do vote and comment.

Hope y'all will enjoy this and the story.

Love y'all chocokins! 😘😘

Evening glitters! 😊

Quick question - Is any one of you interested in suggesting me a cute short combination of  Sherhoey and Pearl's name? If yes, then I'll be waiting eagerly to know them.