Chapter 7 - When I look into your honey eyes!

"Never waste a second of your life complaining.
Complaining doesn't solve problems, it attracts them."

                                ~trust_is_Venom
...

[Chocokins you can listen to the song above... the lyrics are amazing! I absolutely loved the song. Also check out the song in the first chapter.

(Side note : the chapter needs severe editing. Sorry for the mistakes and for any other inconvenience.)

Here we go.....
______________________________________

Third person's P. O .V

"Speak." A man ordered harshly. His appearance was scary as if he was a pure devil. He was sitting on the arm chair with his legs crossed burning the person standing with his cold dark look. His eyes were a shade of deep brown, daring to defy the coldness of his heart.

"Master, Sherhoey brought a girl named Pearl Firestorm to his house yesterday. She is a doctor. Her family lives in California. He keeps calling her angel and the way he behaves it looks like he cares for her deeply. We are still searching more about her. " the other man said quietly, keeping his head bowed. Its was the rule of his master. If anyone dares to look up, he is dead. He was shaking with fear. He knew well, if his master doesn't consider his information useful he will be losing his life today.

He glanced from his peripheral vision and his heart jumped in anticipation. His master smiled. An evil smile. A smile he knew too well. Someone is going to be dead. He just hoped that 'someone' is not him. He gulped hard, praying this ain't his last day on earth.

"Oh so Sherhoey is concerned for a girl. Good. Seems like its gonna be fun." his master smirked.

"Master what are your next orders?" he asked.

"What have I told you about asking me questions Efelo." his master said menacingly. It wasn't a question. It was a statement or in better words, a threat. Efelo's heart froze with fear. He cursed himself for his stupidity, endlessly in his brain.

How can he forget that a single word can take his life. He just signed his death wish. He knew his master was a psychopath. A pure scary psychopath.

"Pardon me master. I won't repeat it." Efelo apologized quickly. He wished that his master would let him go alive.

"Consider yourself lucky that I'm letting you go. Anyways don't take any action now, just keep a close eye on Sherhoey and his angel. I want every single detail." he ordered again in his cold voice.

His heart calmed a bit. He was just seconds away from dying.

"Why can't we just finish him Sgrehem?" Refeus questioned Sgrehem as he walked into the room . He was his right hand. Only he dares to question his orders. He was equally cruel and heartless, just like Efelo's master 'Sgrehem'. Refeus took a seat opposite to Sgrehem.

Efelo continued to look down, not wanting to offend the second devil.

"Let Poor Sherhoey spend a few moments with his glassdoll." Sgrehem replied evily, already forming a plan in his mind.

"Yeah right. It would be more fun to torture him by breaking her." Refeus said, understanding Sgrehem's intentions.

Both laughed while sharing a knowing look.