Chapter 9 : Part II

was.

_________________________________________________________________

**part 2 will start from just part 1 has started, i.e, just after chapter 8.
Enjoy lovelies!**

••••••••••••••
Part II : Is this the silence before the storm?!

Pearl's P. O. V

I was very confused about the whole situation. What on earth was Embre thinking while making such a mess?

Uggh!! It's gonna be very tough.

Sherhoey was driving quietly. He was giving me an emotional face. He was looking calm but I know he is anything but calm. And this is scaring me even more. He had not faced me yet. He didn't even glanced upon me once let alone talk. I can't read his face and he was not letting me see his blue captivating orbs. Maybe he is doing that on purpose as he knew that his eyes give everything away. He didn't dare to spare a single glance. His eyes are glued to the road. This is making me feel uneasy. How possibly on earth will I handle this crap?

God, Embre really shitted!!!

There was complete Silence. Pin drop silence but a very uncomfortable one! I was so tempted to say something, anything to break this overly suffocating silence. But I chose against it.I didn't dared to utter a word. I badly wanted to see some or any even a single facial expression on his face but he was giving none. He was maintaining his stoic face -the-face-which-leaves-you-wondering-what-the-hell-you-will--be-facing-but-you-come-up-with- nothing.

Was this the silence before a storm?

Oh heavens! Hell no!

For the love of me, please save mr from Embre's bullshit! I really wish that this ground opens and swallows me as a whole. But whom am I kidding?

Oh boy! I'm never so lucky.

Did I ever considered Embre as my friend? I mean she proved today to be my no. 1 enemy. Who needs enemy when I've such good friends. At these times, I regret befriending her. But again, she is too good to be not befriended. Her chubby and crazy thoughts cum actions makes you enjoy your life some more. She ofcourse can be handy but she sure as hell is a very good girl.

I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't even realised that we have reached his house- I mean mansion.

'I'm so done!' I thought to myself. Great Embre! Congratulations you have successfully pushed me towards my death. Help me! Jesus!

Screw her! Damn Embre!!

He parked his car and quickly came by my side even before I can the reach the door. He opened the door for me and without giving me a chance to get out or even comprehend what's happening, he pulled me into his arms, carrying me bridal style. Bringing me, closer to his heart. Then only, I sensed his disobedient heart, beating loudly against his ribcage.

I didn't dared to protest and suppressed the urge to tell him to put me down, that I can walk. Because right now, I don't have any idea what was about to come. In all honesty it was all my fault. Why did I even bothered to say anything to Embre about Sherhoey? Phewww!!

'Because she wasn't going to let you go any time soon , till you have not spilled over every single details.' My conscious answered.

I hate to admit this but she is indeed right this time and I couldn't help but agree.

I started cracking the nerves of my brain to find some proper words as to how start the talk. Even now, he was avoiding any sort of eye contact. And that made me feel more scared than ever.

Should I just drop the bomb that it was a prank?

No..no thats a too class bullshit idea.

What to do now? I've to kill this silence before it swallows me up. But what the hell should I say? How do I even start?!

'Start with his name idiot.'

There there, ladies and gentlemen my oh so intelligent inner voice is back with her crapy comments.

'Oh really? Thanks I didn't knew that.' I replied, sarcastically.

Entering the hall, he rushed over the stairs and as usual I clung onto him, and my prayers were on that he didn't miss any steps.
Although he was already skipping stairs. How come he manage to skip thise marble-fitted stairs with me in his arms is above my understanding.

He marched towards his room and in seconds we were inside his room, me still being wrapped up in his arms. I can't take any more of this Silence. Okay, I'll start the conversation no matter whats the consequences would be.

Here goes nothing...

"Sherhoey?" I called him, softly.

"At last you came with nothing but his name and even that was suggested by me.' My you-know-what mocked me.

"Shut the hell up!" I retorted mentally rolling my eyes, even though I knew very well she was right, again.

He tightened his hold on me. Well, when is he planing to release me from his arms?

As if listening to my thoughts, he placed me down, still not uttering a single word. He carefully made me stand on my feet.

Just as I was about to elaborate the misery of Embre, he crashed my body into his chest, making me squeezed up in between his arms. I was literally smashed between his hard chest and his iron like arms. I was shocked.

My heart started thumping fiercely. God at these times, my heart choses to betray me. He hugged me tightly, pulling me more close than before. Our body was completely pressed up against each other. There is no space left between us, even air wasn't passing. I sensed his wild, rapid heart beats which were thumping with faster intensity.

I just hope he didn't sensed my wild heart beats.

When I was pondering on my thoughts, a loud sob escaped his lips. He pulled me even more closer and I have no idea how was it possible.

Suddenly I felt small, warm water droplets on my shoulder, soaking my top and then I realised....SHERHOEY WAS CRYING!!! My heart sank into my stomach. Oh god, Embre what have you done. It instantly brought tears in my eyes.I blinked them away rapidly but those stubborn fellows just don't care. They started making there way down my cheeks, dampening them.

Great now my waterworks has started and I don't think they plan to stop any time soon.

Hesitantly I brought my hand up and encircled them around his neck, pulling him closer in order to comfort him. But it had the conpletely opposite effect, he started crying more badly. His body was trembling with sobs.

My heart was aching at the sight of his heart wrenching sobs. He cares so much when I'm just a friend..no an only friend. Geez! I always hurt him.

He buried his head in the crook of my neck, taking deep breaths. God! I need to clear this mess up. Sherhoey, I never ever thought that you would be affected this much by a prank.

'Sorry' I inhaled his scent deeply while resting my head against hid heart, which was still beating out of control.

____________________________________

Thanks for waiting patiently.

Do vote and comment. Until then, take care.

Love y'all chocokins. 😘😘

Be different. Be weird.

Evening glitters! :)