Chapter 6 - He is lonely...so very lonely!!

"Your smiling at me is my daily dose of magic"

                         ~trust_is_Venom

...

______________________________________

PEARL's P. O. V

I woke up with strong arms enveloping me. At first, I shrieked but then I realised that it was Sherhoey.
Sherhoey Silvervans - He indeed has a very good name...his name sounds so familiar to me.....Wait!! Sherhoey Silvervans!!? Is he the same man whom I've heard rumors of being a beast, a monster and all that!? The whole country speaks about how cold and ruthless he is.
But how can he be a beast? No, he is not! People say anything without knowledge. I've myself seen last night, he is so caring and sweet towards me when I was only a friend and nothing more.

Maybe he hides his real self under the cover of a ruthless man. Maybe he has a dark past. But whatsoever it is, I'm glad that as a friend he has shown me his real side. Well he'd never admit but he is very cute. No way he can be a beast.

'Thanks heavens for once you are right. I'd nearly lost hopes of your being right. ' my subconscious commented.

Well she is........ no worries, forget her.
Uffff!!

I slowly adjusted myself and glanced up to see him. Oh my god!!
I really never noticed how handsome he is. God he looks even more handsome when observed closely.
His dark midnight black eyelashes, his soft plump red lips and not to mention his silky soft hair. He was looking like a greek god. I'm damn sure girls must be crazy after all he has such looks and charms. Plus, he is so goddamned rich.

'Oh so you find him handsome!' my subconscious remarked.

Crap, did I said that he is handsome. Shit!! Just scratch that. I'm indeed sick even now or my mind is not at place.

'Oh really?' my inner self again added sarcastically.

Now I don't have a answer to that.

I glanced at the clock. Oops it's nearly breakfast time. Sherhoey did so much for me last night not to mention the massaging part as well so I guess I can return the favor by preparing breakfast. Yep!! That's a good idea. I should do it before he wakes up.

I wiggled under his hold gently so that I don't disturb his sleep. He already has slept so little. After few efforts, I finally succeeded. I went to the washroom and splashed cold water on my face. I hesitated in using his wash bottle but I don't have much choice. Completing my morning stuffs I came out. Giving a last glance to him, I headed downstairs in order to find the kitchen in this freaking royal mansion.

After encountering many wrong twists and turns I finally managed to get the kitchen.

The kitchen looked more like a small white castle. It was designed with a theme of white with few black linings complementing the walls. It had a shiny white marble top with a large kitchen island with high bar stools on one side. The cabinets were also white with glass doors and a square chimney. The was a separate wall sized cupboard for cutleries. The floor was tiled with shining white marbles.
After adoring the kitchen for good few minutes I entered.

So what should I cook? Will he like it?

'Just cook then you'll come to know' my inner self suggested.

Okay, I'd go for blueberry pancakes and bacon and fried vegetables. I quickly scanned through the cabinets and took out all the required ingredients. I took the knife and cutting board and started chopping vegetables.