Chapter 12 - The Game is On!

¡~~~~~~~~~~~~~¡

"Was everything okay?
No.
Is everything okay?
No.
Will everything be okay?
Hell, no!
Its you who will make everything okay from your perspective.
Its never gonna happen on its own."

~Trust_is_Venom

¡~~~~~~~~~~¡

____________________________

Pearl's P.O.V.

"He is a mobster."

The ground beneath me just slipped, on hearing those 4 words. My head started spinning with thousands of unanswered questions and confusing thoughts.

Mobster. Gangster. Mafia.

What did I ever do to any one, for having my house thrashed into pieces? And, what possibly got me to receive such dangerous threats from a mobster?

I don't remember doing anything to anyone, let alone a person related to mafia. Do I suffer from amnesia and I don't know about it? Maybe..

Duh! What am I thinking!

Its really one of those times when I almost think that I'm dense, because right now I'm a mess and this current information given by Sherhoey isn't getting registered in my brain.

Serghem Doiynque.

The name itself is bringing shivers down my spine, making all the hairs on my neck erect. If he is capable of murdering four people just to break into my house, then I don't want to know what could he do with me. I shuddered at my own thoughts.
I'm a doctor for crying out aloud! What do I have to do with such criminals!

And, game is on? Count down begins? He'd win? Wither angel's wings? What does that all mean!? Damn!

And, the most astonishing fact is that Sherhory is sorry as if he knows something which I don't. Not to mention that he was the first person to know about all this! How!!??

"Mo-m-mobster? Why..?" I croaked out after so long, coming out of my inner turmoils. Sherhoey looked at me with unreadable eyes. His eyes were showing something which looked almost like a mixture of pain and regret. His eyes boring into mine, making me still, it looked like he was trying to say something through his eyes.

"Sherhoey!" A man, came running inside my room. His eyes roaming around the room, alarmed and frantic. He was holding a gun in his hands, with an earpiece tucked in his ear.

"Enroe?" Sherhoey called that man, who was devastatingly handsome with looks of god. He was wearing a black t-shirt and off cream coloured pants. His stance was so guarded that one thing was sure, he was trained for this.

Is he a cop? Or maybe criminal?

"What the fuck are you doing here!?" Enroe roared, but beneath his loud voice, I could detect some panic.

Panic? Now what more is about to come?

"I was here, because of this..." he trailed off, gazing around my room with uncertainty.

"Because of what?" Enroe said frustedly.

"What the hell, Enroe! What's wrong with you? I came here, because Sgrehem is after her 'cause of me! He broke her house and is threatening her. If you will calm the fuck down, you can see the message on the wall and not to mention he murdered four guards. And now he is after Pearl!" Sherhoey yelled, clenching his hands tightly, trying to control his anger.