9

"He's your son?" Seven blinked curiously.

"Hard to swallow..but yes."

"And that guy he killed was.."

Leia nodded.

"I know I've lost my husband and son but I couldn't lose you, you're like a daughter to me." She looked at seven with worried eyes.

"You haven't lost him.. he's still there I've seen him!" Seven pressed her hand on her chest.

" Snoke is using him for his power, kylo doesn't know what he's doing.. I know that once snoke gets what he wants he'll just throw kylo away like a piece of trash.. so I thought maybe I could save him...but I'm not strong enough." Seven softened looking down at her feet.

"You are stronger than you know." Leia smiled taking sevens hand.

Seven cracked a small smile.

Seven finished her food and sat in a different room.

Fin and poe sat in front of seven
"You don't remember anything?"

Finn was leaning his elbows on his knees.

"We where pilot buddies (y/n) you cant tell me you don't remember me."

She shook her head "yer dumb face doesn't ring any bells" tapping her foot on the ground, she was given boots and a jacket and a brown leather belt.

She reclined back on the chair "What do you all want from me any way.. I don't remember any one and what use am i to you." She scoffed.

"Do you know what the first order is plannng?" Asked finn.

"Pfft even if I did know you wouldn't get a word out of me.. I'd get myself killed" She kicked her leg over the other.

"Kylo and I have an odd relationship, see he doesn't tell me anything unless I ask, and if I'm lucky he won't scream in my face saying it's none of my business." Seven did know the plan but hoped they fall for her lies.

"But don't you two work together?" Poe lifted a bushy brow.

"Yeah, yeah.. we do.." Seven gave poe a sarcastic look.

"And? You don't know what they are planning."

"You blew up our old base dumbass what do ya think we're doing? We are gathering up more troops and recovering.. I don't know what else he's going to do okay? Is that why you brought me here? To squeeze somthing outta me?"

"We brought you back because you belong here, (y/n)-"

"Quit calling me that, my name is seven." She cut poe off in annoyance

"Like the number?" Asked finn.

"Yes." She looked at him with hooded eyes.

"Did he give you that name?" Poe questioned.

"No, I lost memory and just named myself..why do you asume he gave me that name?"

"Because you work as his pet." He said.

"Watch it fuck face." She snapped.

Poe was about to comment on her language but shut it before she shut it for him

"We know you're agitated to go back but we need you here, you've been seduced by the dark side and we can help you recover your memories." Leia stepped in.

"What if I don't want to? What if I want to go back?" All she wanted was to be in kylos arms and ease his pain.

"Let the force guide you." Leia said before placing her palm against sevens forehead.

Sevens eyes widened at a snap of a finger she got a few vague memories, one of almost crashing her star fighter, her and poe screaming at eachother before crashing, after the crash she looked up to see kylo staring at her bleeding body, he told storm troops to take her away. And another one of her and her mother and ben, they where all sitting on a beach side, her mother telling them a story of when she was young, Ben was holding (y/n)s hand.

Seven gasped jumping back into reality, she looked up shakily at Leia.

And then at poe.

"What was that?" Asked finn looking on edge.

".. I crashed the x-wing." Seven said tucking some stray hair behind her ear.

"You remember me now?" He raised his brows.

"It was malfunctioning I didn't know what was wrong with it I was losing connection and couldn't hear you.. and I got another hit and crashed."

"We where worried, we thought we lost you, but heard from Rey that you were on starkiller base, you where on kylos side, we thought you were brain washed, you would never turn on us." Poe shook his head looking up from his hands.

"Rey?..so that's her name." Seven scoffed.

"I thought you two would get along." Said poe.

"After what she did I don't think so."

"Why what happened?"

"She did this to my hair, cut through my shoulder, and left me and kylo there to die." Seven touched the ends of her hair.

"It's still late you should sleep." Leia pat sevens shoulder.

Seven felt a comforting feeling from Leia, like a motherly comfort.

Seven sat in a room that she refuses to call hers.

She sat cross legged on the bed and closed her eyes.

The force pulsing at the tips of her fingers.

"Kylo?" She whispered.

Reaching further she let airflow out through her lips.

"Ben." She whispered and saw kylo with out his mask standing at the center of a control room his hands behind him.

He turned and was confused to who had called out his name.

"Kylo... I wanted to let you know I'm okay.. I don't know exactly where I am they say they know me.. what should I do?"

"..find their location...I will come for you" Kylo said back.

Seven nodded. "Yes.. I will, I promise." She wanted to reach out and touch him, but her last words to him before she broke the connection was

"It won't be long."

She opened her eyes and felt a conflict knot and twist inside her.

These people know her and want her back, she can recover her memory and go back to being who she was, or return to the first order to save kylo from himself.

She shook her head and wiped forming tears from her eyes

"I'm going to save him."