end

Your dress ripped up, burned and covered in your enemies blood.

He was the same but his smile was more subtle.

Your heels finally clicked to the front of him. He uncovered your black veil, revealing your dirt speckled face and smudged lipstick.

You dropped the saber hilt and put your hand up to him.
He took it and scooped up a ring from his pocket.

"You wanna do this?" He asked.

You nodded in trance with his seducing eyes.

"Would you live for me?" He asked.

You nod again, he smiled in Satisfaction and slid the ring onto your finger.

You quickly did so afterwards and jumped onto his shoulders hugging him tightly.

You danced over the dead bodies with your dark prince the world in each other's hands.

He placed his hand on the small of your back and lowered you down. Your hands around his neck.

He kissed you as he lifted you back up.

The dark has given you a feeling you've never felt before.. strength, the feeling of power.

You giggled as you danced by the impaled body of rey, the remnants of poe Dameron, and the still breathing but bleeding out fin that had proped himself up on a wall.

The resistance has fallen and order has risen a new hope brewed in your soul

You understand the power of the darkside.