7

I stood infront of the bathroom mirror, studying the scar on my bare shoulder.

I took a sharp razor and cut away at the burnt ends of my hair.

I braided it the way kylo taught me how but mostly to keep it out of my face.

He seemed pretty embarrassed, when I asked him how to do it.

He eventually gave in and taught me how to do it, Although it makes my arms sore from keeping them up for so long.

The whole thing about his dad, it seemed to hit him hard.

He would throw random fits of rage and storm to his room.

He felt unstable he would shut himself in his room, when ever I would walk past it, I could feel the depressing aura that would send me shiverse.

I know he wanted to be left alone.

I stood in the new training room welding my saber, that scavanger girls face crawled into my head.

Even thinking about her gets my blood rushing with hate.

Cut my hair.. poke a hole into my body leaving me and kylo to die in what seemed like the Devils cavern.

"Ugh! I should've just jabbed my saber right down her throat.."

I stabbed my light saber into the wall.

The door opened and kylo came in, his face calming me.

"The Supreme leader wants to speak with you." He had his helmet on.

I pulled out my weapon from the wall and put it away.

I nodded and we walked down the hall two storm troopers behind us as always.

I walked into the dark room and through the long road to his throne.

There he was reclined on his seat.

"Ah, come closer my girl.. your power and bond with the force is much stronger, you are no longer the brittle shivering girl I saw when you first arrived here." He leaned down.

"I will put you at a final test.. to see if you are ready to fight along side kylo ren, to have the honor of aiding us crush the resistance!" The room lit up a bright red, two red armored elite praetorian knights stepping forward.

"Huh?! I-i wasn't told about this!" I took my saber.

I looked at kylo and he just nodded.

I thin layer of sweat made the cloth of my back stick.

They got closer and I swung first they used their long Spears to knock it out of my hand and it's steal boot wedged into my stomach, my body skid and rolled across the floor, my light saber now far from me, they walked towards me and I waited for the perfect timing.

I reached for my saber i pulled it towards me and the blade cut through one of the red Knights leg. I stood up and cut the other Knights leg, I used the aid of the force to kick them onto each other,

Her face again appeared in my head fueling me with anger, I violently stabbed through one of the Knights armour over and over, blood spewing out onto my face and clothes.

I wasn't paying attention to the other knight and it grabbed me by the ankle tossing me onto the wall.

I growled in anger and sat up, reaching my arm out using the force to tighten around its neck lifting it into the air, I squeezed harder and harder until I heard a satisfying crack.

It fell and so did I my palms against the floor to keep me from falling,
I wheezed and wiped beads of sweat from my forehead.

"Yes a strong fighter, fueled with energy and dark power." The vile creature smiled.

"You are ready." His grimy voice vibrated and filled the room.

I was no longer kylos apprentice.

After that we didn't see each other much, I did grow a close friendship with Captain phasma, she was a strong leader and had a contagious laugh.

And hux.. well he still remains a bitter sour puss, but I still joke with him somtimes, I no longer wore the clothes given to me I now wore somthing similar to what kylo wears, it was almost the exact same, but it had its differences here and there.

(I drew this as an idea of what it looks like)             Now when I walk down the hall I have two storm troopers follow behind me, it feels a bit odd I'm not completely used to it either, this suit felt warm but this ship is always really cold a...

    Now when I walk down the hall I have two storm troopers follow behind me, it feels a bit odd I'm not completely used to it either, this suit felt warm but this ship is always really cold anyway.      

I saw kylo walking down the hall and I jogged to keep up with him, his long legs always taking longer strides than mine.

"Hey! I don't mean to bother but.. what do we do now?" I had this habit of tugging onto his sleeve.

We walked into an empty control room.

He removed his mask.

I noticed his scar had been stitched up.

"We lay low for now....we lost our old base and many of our storm troopers." He looked out into the stars from the large windows.

I stood next to him
"That seems like a safe idea." I still had my gloved fingers clutching his sleeve.

"We'll get them." I said looking out into the stars but at the corner of my eye is see a worn down kylo

Tears at the brim of his eyes.

It was still tearing him apart.

I softly wrapped my arms around his torso.

He just stood there, his arms by his sides, I wanted to warm his aching pain eat up his sorrows and tell him it's going to be alright.

I felt his hand lay on the crown of my head.

I looked up his body towering over mine.

I tear gliding down his cheek.

"I hate.. that you soften the torchure in my body.." His voice cracked.
I reached up and cupped his face with my right hand, my thumb cleaning the tear away.

His sad dark eyes looking into mine, again I saw him.. I saw ben.