11

Resistance troopers smashed on the other side of the door commanding seven to open it.

She kept it tightly closed using the force.

"(Y/n)..open this door." She heard Leia.

"Please.."

"I don't know who (y/n) Is.." Sevens heart beat at her ears.

"Its to late anyway.." she opened the door shooting her blaster, sprinting, cutting through the troopers.

They where instructed not to shoot her, chewbacca came in shooting her with that paralyzing gun.

Her body collapsed on the hard floor.

She dragged her weakening arms one last time before going unconscious.

"(Y/n)! Wait up!!" A youthful ben solo coiled his fingers around hanas tender skin.

He coughed and gasped, she was always faster than him.

Waves crashed at the shore, the salty spray peppering on (y/n)s innocent face.

"You're leaving?" He wined.

"I'm going to be a pilot for the resistance I'm going to have to leave at some point.."

"But what about being a jedi?" He pushed some chocolate colored locks out of his eyes.

She shrugged "I quit my training."

"Oh.." He let her wrist go in disappointment.

"But I won't forget you." Her lips broke into a smile.

Sevens eyes shot open, she was tightly strapped onto a chair.

She jolted pulling on her restraints.

Resistance troopers surrounded her, Leia stood infront of her.

"I haven't lost you..(y/n)." she looked down at her.

"Let me go.." Seven stared at her lap.
"Please... you don't understand...I need to go." Seven clutched her hands on the arm rests.

"You truly think you can turn him?" Leia asked.

"I dont know.."

Leia sighed her heart strings tearing at the thought of loosing someone else that is seen as family.

She turned to the troopers nodding in confirmation to let her go.

Seven rubbed her wrists to release the strain.

She took in Leia into a loving hug.

"Thank you.." Hana whispered.

Seven ran out pushing her legs towards the sound of resistance troopers fighting Stormtroopers.

He's here.

Seven saw the familiar red jagged light saber being swung.

"Ren!!" She yelled, tears filling her eyes.

Kylo stopped and directed all of his attention towards her.

His face coated in a thin layer of sweat.

He order the storm troopers to abort, before his arms opened to seven his fore arms Crossing over her back and shoulders, basking in her comforting aura.

He saw over her shoulder Leia standing in the field of corpses of his and her troopers.

A longing look on her face.

He took sevens wrist  dragging her to his commander shuttle.

He took one final glance at his mother before drifting off.

They arrived at their base.

Kylo helped seven get off he immediately hugged her afterwards, one of his hands on the small of her back and the other on the crown of her head.

They parted a hopeful sweet smile printed on her face.

Seven was put back into her commander clothes, and stood along side kylo, every once in a while trying to get in contact with ben.

It was late at night seven found kylo walking through the halls
She trotted next to him, walking down the empty dark halls.

"Y-you didn't get the map? What will snoke say?" She looked at him.
He shook his head.

"Snoke is dead.. the scavanger came and I found a chance to kill him... she refused to join me after we killed all the elite praetorian knights... luke skywalker is dead... but he isn't the last jedi.."

He continued walking keeping his eyes infront of himself.

"You want to kill her..." seven whispered.

He turned into a control room empty, not a soul to be found.

"Ben..." she planted her feet in one spot, he turned to her furrowed his brows.

"Do you remember me?" She looked up, into his eyes.

"...I don't understand.."

"Do you...?" She took a deep breath.

She lifted her arms... to his cold cheeks.

Her thumb grazing over the sutured scar Rey had branded on him.

He put his gloved hand over her head to read her memories, he saw them as Childeren, her mother, luke, when she left to the resistance, the starfighter crash.

He swallowed, his eyes twitched and looked into sevens glistening eyes

"(Y/n)..?" He furrowed his brows.

She nodded unable to speak as a knot tighten at her throat, tears squeezing their way out of her eyes.

He broke into that wide smile seven hadn't seen it what seemed like centuries.

His large hands coated over sevens cheeks bending to her height, he softly kissed her, her heart jolted in surprise, but quickly melted into it.

He leaned his head back and kept his forehead on hers.

"I thought you where gone.."

"Ben.. this isn't you... just come home.." she pleaded.

His smile faded.

"Please.. let's get out of here.. before we lose you again.. they love you.. I love you." She caressed his cheek.

He looked down tears at the brim of his lids, his face turned to anger.

He pushed her away "no..NO!!" He Roared taking his saber slicing at some panels and stabbing his saber into the wall, metal melting around it.

All that talk slid right through him.

"You're still holding on." His back faced seven. "Let go.." He panted.

"No! I'm taking you back home ben!"

Darkness shadowed over him "if you're not with me, you're free to leave.. I don't need your help."
He took his lightsaber and stormed away.

Seven stood in silence he slipped right through her hands.  

(I refuse to let it end here)