8

3rd person pov

Kylo stroked sevens hair looking into those bright eyes that some how managed to shine even in the darkest of light.

Her presence was like a hot knife through the cold stone in his chest he called a heart.

She reached for his hand and he slid it down to her cheek, she put her hand over his.

Her body vibrating with an odd feeling she couldn't explain.

When she looked into his eyes, she saw no monster, no robotic merciless creature.. she saw a child trapped, scared and alone.

"Ben?" She began feeling that boy crawl out through the cracks.

Kylo snapped at what seven had called him, swiping his hand away
"He is gone..he doesn't exsist!" He stepped back his face tensing up.

"No one's really gone." She looked through the messy thin bangs that hung just below her eyes.

"You're wrong.." The leather gloves creaked as he tightened his fingers together.

She put her hands up to her shoulders
"Sure.. I'm wrong." She turned away from him to let him cool off.

"I saw her.."

"Saw who?" Seven lifted her brow.

"The scavanger...the force was connecting us"

Seven rolled her eyes at her mention
"Why?"

"I don't know.. I could see her but not where she was." He bit the edges of his mouth.

((I'm gonna pretty much make the rest of this up and not follow what happened in the actual movie just a heads up))

Night soon came around and seven was in her pajamas in her room reading the letters matt had sent her, they send each other messages secretly on how they're doing, seven started doing this by giving a Stormtrooper a letter and advised him to give it to matt and they communicated that way.

The door to her room opened and a dark skinned man came in rushing towards her.

"What the hell?!" She was tackled by the man.

"Don't worry I'm here to save you." He whispered.

"What are you talking about?!" She reached up to use the force on him but a tall hairy creature behind him used a device to paralyze and make her sleep.

"Chewy! We where told not to hurt her!" The man tied her arms, and ankles together, he tucked his arms under her back and legs.

They snuck through a secret passage way.

Seven fought to open her eyes
"Youre... that traitor. ..aren't you." She mumbled.

"You trying to... take me out?" Seven said before knocking back into sleep.

They finally reached the ship and kylo ran in light saber in hand.

Seven weakly reached for him before disappearing into the ship.

"Follow them!!" Kylo ordered as he watched the only person that under stood him, that actually cared about his pain, get stripped away from him

He ran and climbed into his command shuttle to go after them, but it had already been too late, they got away.

He stepped out of his ship and force choked a storm trooper "find them.." He let go and stepped over the shaking storm trooper.

Sevens eyes fluttered open she was in a bed her surroundings much brighter than her own room she wanted to convince herself this is all just a bad dream but every time she opened her eyes nothing changed.

She sat up looking around. It was nicely lighted, she looked down at her bare bruised feet as they touched the cool surface of the floor her black apparel contrasted against the light colors in the room.

She walked to the door and opened it

People busily walking, it wasn't silent as what she was used to there was a lively murmur she walked through the halls creatures and people looking at her Strangely as she very much stood out.

She bumped into a man taller than her but not as tall as kylo.

"(Y/n)... you've woken up...what happened to your hair?" He excitedly smiled reaching in to hug seven but she punched him in the stomach and put him in a choke hold

"Why did you bring me here, where am i?!" She growled.

The man slapped his hand against her arm to let him go, she let go and let him fall, many people crowded around them to see what was happening.

"Its me poe, poe Dameron" He coughed.

She slightly shook her head in confusion.

"Finn snuck into that first order base to save you" He stood and brushed him self off.

"You mean that traitor that snuck into my room, paralyzed me and kidnapped me?!" She crossed her arms.

"..you really have been brain washed." He rested a hand on her shoulder but she shoved him away.

Seven took off to find an escape but was quickly apprehended by chewbacca. "You!!" She kicked and squirmed to get away from him.

"So she's finally up.. even with out her memory she's still a fighter." An aged woman walked into the scene.

"You can't keep me here.. he's going to come for me!" She barked at the old woman.

"Oh?..we'll see." She smirked.

Seven was offered food and since she usually forgets to eat she accepted.

She wolfed down the food stuffing her face.

"They forget to feed you?" The old woman sat in front of her.

Seven was too busy eating to notice her.

"Leia.." she extended her arm out.

Seven wiped her mouth and shook her hand with the other.

"Seven.." she said with her mouth full.

"But that weirdo back there called me (y/n) and I'm supposedly brain washed by the first order so I don't know any more." She said after swallowing.

"Your name is (y/n).. we lost you during a battle between the first order.. you where a pilot, and a strong jedi."

Seven didnt even flinch at the womans words and just sat there nonchalantly.

"They picked you up, cleaned you of your memory and made you work with them.. I asume kylo ren learned of your power and now has you fighting by his side to take us down." She laced her fingers together.

"He's not a bad guy.. he's constantly in pain because of you people.. treating him like that, he's just lost and doesn't know how to get out." Sevens grip around her spoon tightened.

"You're talking about my son.. ben" she smiled.

"What?" Seven dropped her spoon.