Chapter 3

Edited.

Walls filled with band posters, floor that have some dirty clothes here and there and a closet half open with clothes that are out of places. Yup, I’m definitely in a guy’s room. I scan the room as I climb in the window, the room is spacious just a bit bigger than my room, a four foster bed that’s a mess was place on the right side against the wall, a closet that faces the window, a Television set with video games and a cd rack opposite to the bed and a potato couch was all that there is here but my mission is to find the bathroom.

You may be wondering what I am doing in a guy’s room, well technically this is Chad’s room and where is Chad? Out with his friends on a school night partying with other teenager our age that was the information I got from a reliable source of mine. When I got that information, I had pedal up to get to Chad address as fast I could. I had been waiting for this day since the day Chad declare war. I check the bag that is laying on the floor and open it up, school supplies and some of our school books, my instinct was right this is his room.

Although I was ready for this, my confidence drop a notch when I stop at the gate of Chad address that was stated on the paper in my hand. The house that was in front of me was bigger than our house and our house is big for my standard. The security was tight but good thing I charmed the guard with my charisma and my lie that I was a daughter of one of the cook and that I have an important news to deliver. But the problem as I entered the gate is how to find Chad room, instead of entering the house I scan the outside and search for an open window and with pure luck and my climbing skills, I am now at Chad room.  

I closed Chad’s bag and scan around if I missed something, it’s a bit dark so I have a problem of finding the bathroom, so I open up my bag and took out a mini flash light and turned it on. As the light illuminates the room I had spotted a black knob near the closet, the door was painted black like the wall that’s why it was hard to find. I opened it up and switch on the light, the bath room is in medium size with a bath tub with a shower and shower curtains, a toilet, a sink with guys stuff and a mirror.

I scan the stuff in the sink and a smile creep on my lips as I found what I am looking for, I immediately let go of my bag open it up and took bottles of dye. “What would it be? Blue? Red? Green? Or Yellow?” I asked myself in the mirror.

I open the shampoo bottle and rub my chin as I decided what color to put in it, one by one I scan the bottle and imagine what kind of color would suit Chad. With blue, he will be like the Smurf, He will be like a lava man in red, Shrek in green and a Super Saiyan in yellow. My smile widen and pour all the liquid color in the shampoo bottle, I think rainbow is a better color. 

I had finished pouring the paints and was already closing the shampoo bottle up when I heard voices that is definitely coming from Chad and some other guy, I check my watch it was still 11 in the evening it was still early for him to be here. Panic strike my system but I have to think fast, I can’t jump from the window and the voices are becoming to louder I have to hide myself. I got out of the bathroom and scan the room for a good hiding place and my only option here is to hide under the bed. I sighed in frustration and hurriedly hide before they found me.

“Dude, your clothes are just fine. Do you really have to change?” The guy asked as Chad open up the door, now from the voice the guy is surely Jake.

“Of course, how can I get a girl on the party if my shirt is stained up with hot sauce? And it stink.” Chad said with annoyance and I rolled my eyes with his vanity. “Now where is it? I know I had it in here.”

From my perspective, the red converse is Chad’s because it’s the one that is the nearest to the closet and clothes are falling from it and the blue and red top sider are of Jake. “Man, help me up.” Chad sighed out of frustration.