Chapter 31

I felt my head spinning like I had just twirled a thousand times. I groaned from the dizziness and I slowly opened my eyes which was very difficult with a bright light seems to shine down on me. Then I remember the incident at my apartment and my senses seems to have woken up and I jerked upward to whatever I was on. 

I was on a room that I don’t know where obviously and I just had jerk up from a bed that was on the center of the room. I analyze myself and I seem to be okay. I was still wearing the damn white dress but it seems that I had been make-over when I was sleeping. My hair had been curled and was bun at back and I had make up on.

I walked to the door with a frown on my face and opened it. I then step out into a very long hallway. Where the hell I am?  “Good afternoon, Miss.” Someone said from behind that startled the death out of me.

I turned around and an old lady was standing there dress in a formal maid uniform.

“Ma’am, where am I?” I asked politely at her.

“Come on Miss, they have been waiting for you.” She informed without answering my question. “Please follow me.”

I really don’t know what to do or where the hell I am so I don’t have no choice but to follow the old lady right? There are so many questions in my mind right now like why am I here? Why I am wearing a freaking white dress that looks like a wedding gown? And where the hell is MIGUEL??

I just trailed behind the old lady as we strode to the hallway, a stair, another hallway and another stair. Man, this house or may I say mansion or whatever this is, is huge. I was busy admiring the view of the garden on the open corridor that we are currently passing on when she suddenly stops.

“Knock three times.” She instructed as she points out a large wooden door with an antique handle on. And with that she left me without even looking back.

“Ookaay.” I said as I look at the door in front of me. “Do I run or do I knock.” I mumbled as I analyze my situation here. If I run I don’t know where I was going and If I knock I don’t know what is waiting for me on the other side. But human are curious being and I am damn curious on what situation I am in right now.

I took a deep breath and cross my fingers then wish myself some good luck, I knocked three times on the damn door. The door creaked open and then suddenly someone pulled me from the inside. I gasped in surprise then I heard the door closed. So this is it then, I am going to die.

“Okay, she’s here! Where is the damn veil?!” Someone beside me as I stood there with a dumb look on my face.

Did she just said veil? This is not my wedding, isn’t it?

I look around and I was in a damn church. Okay, I should not curse. And there are some familiar faces but why am I here? And what the hell is this?

“STOP!” I yelled from the top of my lungs and everybody shifted their attention to me.

“What’s the problem dear?” A lady asked as she puts the veil at my head.

“What’s the problem? You are asking me the problem?” I looked at her like if she was joking and she just innocently nodded her head.

“Why am I wearing this veil and why I am here?” I asked in frustration.

“Oh..” She smirked as she fixed the veil. “It’s a surprise.” She then patted my shoulder and walked away.

“You look wonderful Jane.” My father suddenly appears on my side wearing a black tux. He looks handsome as ever even at an old age.

“Dad! What is the meaning of this?” I asked him. But he just smiled and puts my hand on his arm.