Train station

"Don't worry sweetheart",Narcissa spoke. Draco looked in his mother's  eyes and smiled. "Yes mother",said Draco."Son, if anyone disturbs you," looking in Draco's eyes and with his hands on his shoulders,Lucius said, "you have to tell me, Narcissa, Dumbledore or Severus. They would help you whenever you want. Also write a letter or two once in a week." "yes father, mother don't worry. I'll be fine. I'm  a grown man." said  Draco. "We know dear. We are just worried you know. We can't help it. It comes with a parents mind" said Narcissa.

Draco looked at his mother assuringly and then he turned to find his friends  when he  saw a girl with Hazel brown eyes, Hair so bushy that it seemed like a tree. It was Hermoine Granger, the one-third of the golden trio, the girl he had a crush on since the third year.
Narcissa saw her son looking  at Hermoine with a slight  happiness and fondness on his face that nobody else could recognize. "Draco, you know that we don't believe in blood prejudices in reality, right?" asked Narcissa with  a smile. "yes Mother. Why did you ask?" asked Draco. "because I want to tell you that me and your father are fine with whomever you are friends with or who you date", Narcissa replied with a grin... looking at Hermione. "Mother what are you talking about.. What do.. Oh no oh no oh no mother I don't like Hermoine " stammered Draco.  Narcissa grinned at Draco's  reaction and noticed that Draco called Hermoine by her first name but said nothing and replied with a smirk "but I didn't mention Ms. Granger" Narcissa smiled. "But anyways we won't mind even if  you liked her or befriend her. And Draco apologize  to Ms. Granger for calling her a... Well you know what I mean, right? "Narsicca said. "yes mother"said Draco.

Meanwhile, Hermoine stole glances at a certain blond boy... Well once a boy now a grown man.. She noticed his grey eyes with  points of pale green and blue in his iris. His eyes looked as if a place where sea, sky and land meets. She became instantly nervous but then she saw his face and recognized  him as Draco. She saw Narcissa Malfoy  smiling  at her  and she returned  the smile. She knew  how their family  was always fighting along  them on the good side and how they and snape had to be the spies. She knew about the Zabini's  and the Nott's, how they remained deserted through the war. She made a mental reminder to talk to them more politely and if possible  befriend them.

Draco spotted Blaise and Theodore coming towards him with their families. All three families met and greeted each other. "hey, Drake! How are you? It's been so long" said Theo and Blaise in unison. "I am fine. how about you ?" Draco asked. "well, I have been fine but really missed  you both" said Blaise. "Same here, mate" said Theo.  "well, we can chat  later,maybe we should  board the train  now  or else we won't find an empty compartment "  Blaise said. they all nodded. Telling their parents they all left and went into the train. Soon the monotonous doggerel rhythm of the the train signed the movement of the train.'This year should be better than all their previous years' wished Draco.