The Discussion

Draco's point of view -

It has-been two days since I apologized to hermoine. Since then I have become friends with the weasl.... Ron. I was on duty of patrolling school grounds today.

Hermoine went to Gryffindor and Ravenclaw towers while I was heading to the slytherin dormitory already examined the Hufflepuff. I was going to return to the heads dorm before I heard some laughs in the slytherin dormitory. I entered and saw Blaise and Theo laughing, holding their stomachs with the name they told me " beefy cowella ".

They were discussing girls.... Again. When a name I like the most came forward.

"what about Hermoine Granger ? I think I would like to date her. She has forgiven us and I like her since Yule ball from fourth year. " Theo declared.

" oh no you can't. Because I'm thinking to ask her out as well. I like her too. " Blaise shouted

"shhhh" i shushed them. "no you can't " I said. I didn't like the idea for them to like hermoine that way. She is only mine.

"why"both asked

"because I..... Like her as well" I said.

"that is not fair. I like her tooo"blaise said

"why don't we let her to choose? " Theo asked excited.

"how so?"I and Blaise asked in unison

"we all will be competing for her. It's a bet.and the winner will get her and the losers... " Theo pointing a finger at us " will be uncles of the winner's and hermoine's children."Theo finished with a smirk.
"fine with me "Blaise said

They both turned their faces towards me .i was not sure to accept this bet because I have always loved her and can't bear if someone other than me is her boyfriend.

"no. I'm not sure if I can do it .i like her very much more than a silly bet" I said

"if you love her that much than you obviously should be a part of this bet so that we know how much you like her. Also if you like her more than we can"theo added

I thought about this for a while then agreed"ok fine then"

I decided to win this bet so that hermoine can be mine and only mine. I thought this would be easy because of my Malfoy charms.

Theo's point of view -

I have liked Hermione since she punched Draco. That time i admired her for her bravery against a school bully. Even though I was friends with Draco, she has always been nice with me.
-Flash back begins -
It was in our fifth year after the triwizard tournament,i was crying in the library as my family was forced by the dark side to join them. My family didn't want to join them so every day, Bellatrix sent human limbs and blood with letters telling the identities of the limbs with the way how they tortured and killed them. I was seen by none other than hermoine. She sat with me for a while without uttering a single word. Then she broke the silence by asking me "why are you crying, Theo? Is something wrong. Can I help you with anything? "

I told her everything and thought she might hate me for knowing such immoral people who have taken thousands of innocent people but her reaction shocked me. She hugged me and spoke " Don't worry Theo. I know you are not a bad person but just under some circumstances. I trust you. "
-Flash back ends -

These words motivated me everyday to not join the dark side and I'm thankful to her for this. It was then when I realised that I loved her and would love her no matter what.

Blaise's point of view -

I know most of the people or all of them think that I am just a funny person well that's true but also I have a serious side when it comes to people who I love and admire. I know Draco and Theo think that I'm just joking about liking Hermione but I'm not. I love her with all my heart.
-Flash back -
It was during our fourth year and during the Yule ball for the triwizard tournament. I had just gotten a letter from my father informing me about a plan by the old death eaters to ressurect the dark lord and we're forcing our family as well into the cause. But after my father denied the offer, they have threatened to kill the whole family and my father told me that he had informed the ministry and Dumbledore about the threats so they would take care of me here. I was very upset from the news and tears threatened to come out of my eyes and I fled out of the hall to cry for a bit in alone as I didn't want anyone to See Me crying. I sat near the stairs and started crying.i was certain no one even noticed my absence even my date, Amelia.

Within ten minutes, I was shocked as someone came and sat beside me .it was hermoine, she looked very pretty that day but I was in no mood to compliment her and sat quietly. She
Asked me, "why are you crying Blaise? You can talk to me if you want or don't mind. I know you don't want to talk to a muddb ... "
"my family is forced by the dark side to join them. We don't want to "I answered interrupting her.
"I know you might hate me now and don't even want to talk so if you want you can lea...."
"no I trust you enough that you know what's right. I know we ware enemies in school but I know you enough to trust you. You are not a bad person Blaise "

"thank you and you are not a muddblood. Please forgive me for being rude to you for the past years. I m really sorry" I said

"your welcome Blaise and yes I forgive you and yes I'm your friend. If you want to talk anytime, be my guest. "she said smiling and then left.

I realized that she would be there anytime I want her to and as she was about to reach the great hall I ran to her and asked for a dance. She happily agreed and we danced for about an hour when I spoke, "Hermoine,please forgive Draco as well. He is threatened and tortured by his parents since last year for almost no reason at all " .she smiled to this and nodded and we started dancing again.
-Flash back ends-

It was then when I realised that I loved her alot. I wished to her to be mine after this. I returned to Hogwarts this year just for her. I would do my best to win this bet