Tricks

"Hermoine?? You there? " i asked. "hmmm i am passing through the 45th isle"
"oh ohk,Stay there I have something to say"

I reached the isle. She was lost in the thoughts of finding some book she might have read about.
"yes Theo what is that you wanted to talk about? "
"hmm actually.. I.. I..wanted to ask you for a favor. Its ok you can refuse I won't mind. "
"wait tell me, I will try to help you however you want but on a condition"
"yeah whatever it is I accept "
"so the condition is, you have to come with me to the newly opened cafe beside leaky cauldron "
Huh, i was shocked. She wanted to invite me? But why? Does she like me? Well that makes my work a lot easier.
I wish she would fall in love with me just like I did.
" so do you accept? "asked Hermoine.
"hmm I do but what is the reason? "
"well you will understand that, so we go to the cafe on this Saturday? "
"sure now could you answer my request? "
"hmm yeah sorry so what is it that you need help with? "
"could you please help me with potions? I heard you talking to Cedric diggory and I wanted to ask you before but today seemed the right time . So could you teach me after school as well? I have some major doubts and am getting trolled by uncle snape."
"hmm sure thing. So we have last class together and we will move together and find diggory, is that OK?"
I nodded and thanked her before leaving. I was happy for 2 apparent reasons, three actually
1 I will spoil diggory's plan
2 I will spend time with Hermoine
3 I will be helped in potions homework

I am really smart. I know it was wrong for me to attend and spoil diggory's plan but all is fair in love and in war!!!

But the most important thing is that Hermoine Granger asked me on a date! Well not actually but I will tell others that it is a date. Maybe I can take it as a first step to build a relationship with her. Oh how beautiful she is! But I am not  able to decipher her motive for calling me... Not Draco not Harry not Ron and neither Blaise or Cedric.

Guess I am just special. Yes you are Theo.

In the afternoon
I saw Draco and Blaise sitting on our usual bench.
"hey Theo wanna hang out after school today?we might go to the black lake and have a swim.
"hmm not really, I am meeting someone after school"
"oh really seems like you have given up on Hermione. Who is the new girl? "asked Blaise with a sort of humour in his eyes.
"hmm you will know soon. " I didn't want to hide it from them but it seemed the highly logical option at the time. I didn't want to miss seeing the shock on their faces when they see me with Hermoine after school.
"sure thing mate ", said Draco.

After last class
"Hey Theo have you changed your mind ?if so come on" said Blaise
Don't worry about me Blaise I am waiting for the shock on your face
"hmm no you can go I am waiting for someone "
Blaise smirked and they began retreating.
"Theo let's go"said Hermoine
Both of them stopped. They turned around and trust me the look on their face was worth it.
" hey Hermoine, what are u doing here? Are u and Theo going on a date? " asked Blaise.
Hermoine blushed, " not today Blaise, I am helping him study "then she looked at me and said "maybe someday on a date if he asks" and she smiled.
We three stood there shocked. I was happy but Blaise and Draco seemed to be angry
We hurried out.
Now let's go shock Mr Diggory.