Emo Sass vs. Beauty Sass

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! 101 views!!!!!!!!! You people are amazing! I hope you guys like it!!! I'm sorry I took so long to update. 

Biana POV

The bag that Sophie gave to me soooooo, did not match my "human" clothes. Inside the bag all the clothes were either grey, white, or *shudder* black.

How did Sophie survive wearing these clothes for 11 years. I am barely able to hold down the lushberry juice I drank this morning just looking at them. At least for the Florence trip, I knew it would be a short lived thing before I could change into my clothes again. But, from what I gathered from the roundabout conversation this mission could take a while. 

I am thumbing through all of the different clothes, mumbling something along the lines of, "How did Sophie wear these clothes?" What it is a valid question! That is when  I hear someone clear their throat.

I whip around and search the room I was in for the person-or thing- that made the noise(what the Ruewen's live on a preserve with dinosaurs you never know). Until I find it, it's my imparter.

Trying to respond civily  I put on a sarcastic smile, and say, "Well, hello Tam. What can I do for you?" I pause for a second and he does not say anything, so I continue with, "Do you know what Tam, I could have been in the middle of changing into these dreaded clothes, when you called! What if I had started changing and I hadn't noticed you! Huh! What's your answer for that Mr. Tammy?" Just for dramatic affect I put my hands on my hips and raise an eyebrow.

I wait for his sarcastic response, but instead I just hear hysteric laughing. I look at the screen and instead of just seeing Tam I see, the whole crew-Keefe, Sophie, Dex, and Linh. Guess who is doing the laughing? It is not that hard? He is just Foxfires only prankster, ex, Neverseen member, and the boy who used to hold my heart. Have you guessed yet?

If you guessed Keefe Sencen you are correct.

Anyways, after Tam wrangles his imparter back from Keefe, he says, "I would have hung up. But, that's not what I called you for, I called to tell you to take off all of your elixirs. No buts, since this is not an official adult assigned mission, we do not have an obscurer. And, according to Sophie, elves are especially attractive, and above all others you and your brother, so the elixirs are  a big no-no. Got it? And hurry up your parents are heading over here soon to meet with Grady about some animal. By Biana!" He ends it with a nice sincere smile that has my stomach doing little flips.

I am not falling in love again am I?

Sorry It took me so long to update, but I had a camp that I had to go to for school. Hope ou liked the chapter