One Order for a Teal Eyed Idiot Coming Up

Oh my gosh peoples, I can't believe I haven't updated in so long. School has been school, and I've been doing cross country and my schools musical. I'm so sorry it took me so long. But enough of my rambling here's my story.

Fitz Vacker POV

You know what's more disorianting than almost passing out from lack of air, being yelled at( directly in the ear) by a grown man in a language you don't speak. I love my life so much right now. But hey at the very least I found Mr. Stark.

Now time for phase two of part two of part three, of the main plan- the moonlark. Which was part of an even larger overarching plan that the Black Swan has, interspecies peace. 

And, I'm rather excited for the next step, because I get to call on my friends for help. This trip will not even be illegal! The Black Swan had the trip all approved by the Councillors, all that was needed was a signature from my friends and their parents(or guardians in most cases). They, were only supposed to arrive once I had telepathically reached out to Sophie for her to come, so I am pretty sure my reaction to her transmitting to me was appropriate.

(No I did not jump in the air and squeal like a banshee- otherwise known as a hyped up Keefe Sencen)

Fitz? Where are you? Me and the crew (Keefe, Linh, Dex, and your sister, Biana) are in Central Park. Is there any place that you can tell us as reference? 

Hey Sophie, I transmit back, I am in this large oddly shaped tower, with these odd men, who keep saying weird things that  I do not understand, and who I offended one of them by taking his hat, and  one of the guys here, I think his name is Tony Stark.

Wait, slow down there Fitz. So far in the three hours you have been in the Forbidden Cities(or actually just New York) you have managed to make your way into Avengers tower (by stealing one of their hats)

Hey watch it, Sophie,  it was not purposeful, I  just all of a sudden could not breath at a normal speed and the world went black, and I felt really panicky. So, it was not entirely my fault it is this blasted cities fault!

So,  I can add had a panic attack to the list of "Not So Fun Things Fitz Did In New York While Everyone Else Was Looking For Him," but it would have to go before he unknowingly completed his mission by just committing a small act of theft.

Your never going to let that part go are you?

Nope

Sorry this chapter was only, like 400 words, but I'm kinda short on inspiration and time, but atleast I updated? Hope you enjoyed it! I enjoy reading comments so much so comment away! They are great encouragement for me to update!