Part 5

I plop myself next to Jc.

"Is everyone ready?" Kian says with Andrea on his lap.

"Yesssssss, come onnnn" I slur.

Taylor and his "crew" were there, too, but not like I care. They were all staring at me, so I just flip them off.

"Jc truth or dare?" Ricky starts.

"Dare" Jc yells.

"Um. I dare you to kiss Jordan." He says as my eyes widen.

Jc gets closer to me. I don't want to kiss him.

Jc just pecks me on the cheek. Thank god. Everyone groans.

Jc starts again. "Taylor truth or dare."

"Dare" he says with a smirk.

"I dare you to go in the closet for 10 minutes with Jordan." He says. I never told Jc about my past. It never needed to come up, until now. Why is it always me, though? I look around and me and Andrea are the only girls here. And I'm the only "single" one. Shit.

"Uh...." I say and slowly get up. We both make our way to the closet.

"So, Cameron told me, uh, about you." Taylor says as he scratches the back of his neck.

"Mmhmm, but whateverrrrr" I slur.

"I just want you to know, Jordan, I was forced to do that stuff to you. I actually kind of liked you. I didn't want the boys to know. I was stupid. I should have told the truth. I have beaten myself up about it when you left. After that situation, I was so upset with myself." He says.

"W-what?" I say as I squint my eyes. He pulls me closer and hugs me tight.

I don't know why, but I feel so safe in his arms. "You want to know a secret?" He says.

"What?" I say louder.

"I never stopped liking you." He says. I look up at him. He is really tall, or I'm just really short. His bandana matches his shirt perfectly. His smile is the best thing I have ever seen. Wait. Am I starting to like Taylor Caniff?

He leans in and kisses me softly. I kiss back, wanting to freeze the moment.

"You are so hot." I giggle.

He kisses me again.

"I know this is short notice, but will you be my girlfriend?" Taylor says.

I have been waiting for this moment for ever, but I don't know what to say.

"Well, this is a romantic place to ask out a girl." I laugh looking around the closet. "but yes." I say kissing him again.

(Sorry for the short chapter)