Part 15

Today I am going to the doctors just to be sure. I still haven't told Taylor.

I put on skinny jeans and a loose tank top.

I also put on minimal makeup and just brush through my hair.

"Where are you going?" I hear a voice behind me. I turn to see Taylor.

"Oh, I am, uh, going to the store." I say as I kiss him on the cheek and walk out.

I get to my car and drive as slow as I can to the doctors.

3 tests can be wrong. Right?

I step in the doctors office and sign in. Almost instantly, or what it felt like, the doctor came and took me back to a room.

"So what seems to be the problem?" The female doctor says.

"I-I... I think I'm... pregnant." I mumble.

"Well we can do the test and see." She sighs and motions me to lay back into the chair.

I lift up my shirt and feel a cold gel on my stomach.

"Well, you are right." The doctor says. I couldn't help it. I start to cry.

"It's going to be okay. Do you know who the father is?" The doctor says patting my back.

"Yeah. My boyfriend, Taylor." I say.

"Does he know?"

"No. And I don't know how to tell him."

"Well, I would say it sooner rather then later."

I get up and head for the door. I run out to my car and break down crying. One time. Now I'm going to be a mother. I did always want to be a mother. But not this soon.

I start to drive home after a while, don't wanting to face what is going to come next.

~

I get home and find Taylor asleep on the couch.

"T-Taylor" I whisper in his ear and he bolts up.

"oh, Jordan." He says. "What did you get from the store?"

"Actually, I didn't go to the store" I sit on the couch next to him.

"Where did you go?"

"Taylor-"

"Are you cheating on me?!?" He yells.

"No! No! Taylor just listen." I say calming him down.

"I am..... pregnant." I look at his face. He is wide eyed.

"No. This can't be possible. You have to get an abortion!" He stands up.

"Taylor, I can't do that." I calmly say trying not to start an arguement.

"You have too! You're going to ruin my career!" He screams. Now I'm pissed.

"What? I AM? Taylor you're the one that got ME pregnant. I have a career too!" After a moment of silence I calm down. "I just want you to support this." I mumble.

"I-I just need time to think about all this." He doesn't look at me and storms out of the house.

That's when I fall to my knees crying. What if he never comes back? What if I have to raise this baby on my own? What if I'm alone?