Part 19

*1 month later*

It's a Saturday night and I'm sitting at home waiting netflix and getting up to help a crying baby every 30 minutes. This is my life now. It sucks.

I finally burn off almost all my baby weight. Thank The Lord.

Taylor is out doing who knows what with who knows who. Which is what he does every weekend,

It really pisses me off, but I'm just to tired to fight with him.

It's like he doesn't want to be here. I always have to get Aiden in the middle of the night when he is screaming his head off.

I always feed Aiden, change Aiden, everything. While Taylor lives his life and I'm sorry, but I'm sick of it.

I hear the door swing open while a drunken Taylor wobbles in, along with Dillion.

"What's up babe!" Taylor yells.

"Woohoo!" Dillion screams back. I quickly run over to them and slap them.

"You better shut your mouth, if this baby wakes up I'm going to kill-" I get cut off by Aiden's screams. I sigh.

"Just go somewhere else. Go to Dillion's. Just please get out." I say pushing them out the door and running to comfort my baby.

~

The next morning I am finally getting sleep when I feel someone shake me.

"What the heck!" I whisper harshly.

"I just wanted to ask if you could get me some painkillers." Taylor hovers over me.

I shoot him a glare and get up.

I walk downstairs and grab the painkillers from the cabinet and hand them to Taylor.

"Was that so hard?" I snap.

"What's wrong with you?"

"I have been up all night, Taylor. Handling MY child."

"Uh, our child."

"Yeah, when is the last time you even touched him?"

He stays silent as he downs a few painkillers. I turn on my heels and walk to the couch and turn on the tv.

After a while I hear Aiden crying so I get him and take him to the living room and set him on his play mat.

"Bye!" I hear Taylor yell.

"Woah, where are you going?" I ask.

"Out. I have a life, you know." He snaps.

"Actually, I think we need to talk." I say trying to keep calm.

"Okay, I'll be home for dinner." He says as he walks out. I sigh. Does he not even care?

(So if you didn't know there will be a sequel to this. I am thinking of ending this book at chapter 20? Idk)