Part 6

I wake up the next morning and look around to see where I am. I am guessing I'm in the guest room of the o2l house. I turn my head. Oh. My. God. Taylor Caniff slept with me. I look down and see myself in the outfit I had on yesterday. Thank god.

"Morning" he says stretching."Wait....."

"What the-" I say. I jump out of the bed.

"What's going on?" He says getting up to.

"What do you think your doing here?" I say as I look at him in fear.

"Uh, do you remember last night?"

I think for a moment. I really don't remember last night. "N-no" I whisper.

He pauses for a while. His face tells me he is trying to remember.

"Oh my god." He says.

Memories flowed back to me.

"I, I have to go."'I say holding my head. Ugh, I have the worst headache.

I run out of the house and start to cry as I pull out of the drive away. What the hell happened.

~

I drive to Starbucks and get a coffee. I sit down in a booth alone.

I hear the door ring from opening. I look up to see who came in. Ugh Taylor again?

He walks up to me and sits down on the opposite side of the booth.

"We need to talk, Jordan." He demands.

"There is nothing to talk about, Taylor." I snap at him.

"Yes there is." Taylor says resting his hands on the table. This is going to be fun.

"So, what happened was, Cameron found out about you. You kinda slapped him in the face. Then we played truth or dare. I was dared to go in the closet with you for 10 minutes. We talked we kissed and I asked you to be my girlfriend." He says with a laugh.

"Yeah I get it." I roll my eyes

"So what do we do now?" He asks.

"It was a dumb drunk night. Let's just forget about it." I say getting up.

"Wait!" Taylor says grabbing my wrist.

"What?" I say biting my lip trying not to cry in front of him.

"C-can we at least be like.... friends?" Taylor asks.

"Huh, sure I guess. I am sure I gave you my number last night." I say walking away.

~

When I get home, I jump on the couch and scroll through twitter. I come across something that catches my eye.

"Oh my god." I whisper. I look at the picture closely. It's a picture of Taylor and I kissing. I cover my mouth with my hand trying not to scream.

I look at the trends and #jaylor is already trending. I start scrolling through seeing more and more pictures. This time I actually do scream.