Part 12

After a while I pull away from Taylor with wide eyes. What the heck just happened.

I liked it? It was like sparks flew. My stomach got butterflies and it was like it was the only thing I wanted. Was it? Do I like Taylor? I can't like him.

All these thoughts got to crazy so I ran upstairs and locked the door to our room.

All these thoughts jumbled up in my brain. It was to much. I started to break down.

Memory's came flooding back as well. My vision was blurry. I heard knocks on the door but I didn't answer. Knocks turned into pounding and pounding turned into Taylor knocking the door down and running to me.

I don't care so I just start to cry more. He picks me up and lays me on his lap. I lay my head on his shoulder still crying. He rubs my back and sighs.

"I'm so so sorry Jordan." He whispers. My crys slowly stop as I look up at his glossy eyes.

"Don't be." I weakly say.

"No, if it wasn't for me. You wouldn't have hated yourself and you wouldn't have cried and I would actually have a chance with you." He says with a slight shocked expression. He probably regretted saying that last part.

I smile and look into his brown eyes. That's it. I know now. I like Taylor Caniff. I like my 7th grade bully.

I put my hand on his cheek and pull his face towards me. I lean in and kiss him softly on the lips.

I pull away and smile. "You do." I whisper.

He smiles as well and pulls me into a hug.

We both hear noises coming from downstairs.

We get up and see Cameron, Nash, and Carter sitting on the couch.

"Sup losers." I smile at them.

They turn and look at me as a plop down next to Nash and Taylor sits next to me.

"Why are you so happy?" Nash asks.

"I can't just be happy for no reason at all?"

"Did you and Taylor..... do it?" Cameron laughs.

"Do you want me to beat you up again?" I say trying not to laugh.

His laugh stops, then we all start cracking up.

"As long as you used protection!" Carter yells.

I turn to Taylor who winks at me then laughs.

I flip them both off then walk into the kitchen.

"Hey babe, make me a sandwich." I hear Nash yell.

"Yeah, and I will shove it up your ass!" I reply back.

I hear laughs from the living room as a grab a coke and walk back.

"I'm going to bed." I say as I start to walk upstairs.

"I am too." Taylor says getting up.

"I don't want to hear you guys moaning all night so please keep it on the low!" Nash says.

"Ha ha." I say sarcastically.

I grab my pajamas and walk into the bathroom. I change, brush my teeth, and brush my hair.

I walk back into the bedroom to see Taylor shirtless and in bed.

I hop into the bed and pull the covers up and turn to face Taylor.

"Thank you." I whisper.

"For what?" He smiles. Ugh his smile.

"For everything. For saying sorry. For being a good boyfr- fake boyfriend." I say feeling my cheeks burn with embarrassment.

He pulls me into his chest and laughs slightly.

"That's not even half of what you deserve." He whispers.

I don't reply. I just wrap my arms around his waist with his arms around my shoulders.

I start to slowly drift to sleep, feeling safer then ever.