Part 9

The game goes by and so far I only had to put peanut butter on my face and try to play "chubby bunny" with ice cubes. Not that bad really. I only chose dares, so did everyone else. So it was basically dare or dare.

"Okay, Taylor truth or dare." I say.

"dare. Duh" Taylor says with a chuckle.

"Um... I dare you to go to the neighbors and knock on the door. And when they open yell one for your silly things that you scream. Like wiener or whatever" I laugh.

He walks out with an umbrella and does the dare. We run inside and finish the game.

~

After that we decide to watch a movie.

"What do you want to watch?" Taylor asks.

"Mean Girls!" Me and Grace both say at the same time.

"No way!" Dillion yells.

"Come on do it for your girlfriends." Grace says with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." Taylor and Dillion both say as he looks it up on Netflix.

Dillion and Grace snuggle up together and me and Taylor just sit there awkwardly.

Taylor puts his arm around me and I lay my head on his shoulder. It kinda feels safe. Like that stupid feeling that is in my stomach now.

Before I knew it I start to drift to sleep.

~

The next morning I wake up in Taylor's arms. Dillion is asleep on the other couch and by the faint noise I hear in the kitchen I think that's Grace. I get out of Taylor's grasp and walk to the kitchen.

"Hey" I say to Grace. She is making eggs and bacon.

"Oh, hey." She says turning around.

"Well whenever Taylor gets up tell him I went home." I say grabbing my phone.

"Okay."

I walk out and go to my car. Wow. It is still raining a bit.

I turn on my car and forgot that I'm lost. My phone is only on 5%.

Great.

I turn off my car and sit there for a moment. Then go back to Taylor's house. They are already at the table eating.

"Look who is back." Taylor says.

"Yeah, I don't know how to get home." I say a little embarrassed. I pick up a plate and get some food.

They nod and we finish eating.

After we eat Dillion and Grace leave. So now it's just me and Taylor.

It starts to pour outside again.

After a while of watching TV, it gets really awkward. I cough in the silence which seems to startle Taylor.

"So, why were you here anyway? Not that I didn't love your company. I really don't like third-wheeling with Dillion and Grace." Taylor says.

"Oh, my mom was annoying me so I just drove. No really caring where I went. Before I knew it I was lost." I say softly.

"Damn." Taylor says with a small laugh.

Taylor starts to scan my body.

"You know, you look really cute in my clothes." Taylor smiles.

I laugh, turning red. Taylor scoots closer and puts his arm around me.

"Did I just make the Jordan Hankins embarrassed?" Taylor smirks.

"In your dreams, Caniff" I laugh and hit him playfully.

"Yes you are." Taylor says. I stop laughing. "Wait what?" Taylor's cheeks burn red.

I start cracking up now. He laughs, too. I could really get use to this. Wait what am I saying.

~

After a while we get really bored.

"Want to do the girlfriend tag? We never really told the fans yet." Taylor says.

"Sure."

We start setting up the lighting and camera. I fix my hair and makeup trying to look as presentable as possible. I am still wearing Taylor's cut-off tee shirt with my sports bra.

"Hey guys, it's Taylor and I'm here with the beautiful Jordan Hankins." Taylor points to me.

I wave.

"So today we will be doing the girlfriend tag because if you didn't know. We are dating." I kiss him on the cheek making him blush.

"We will also be filming the boyfriend tag on my channel and we will see who wins and who ever loses the other person gets to tweet off of their account." I smile.

"So let's get started."

~

After we finish up both videos we start to put away the lights and camera stuff.

I won the tag. But we kinda cheated because we didn't know much about each other.

When we are done we go to the kitchen and make lunch.

"Let's make cookies, too!" I yell.

We start to get the stuff out and when I turn around Taylor is covering himself with flour.

"Oh my god Taylor what the heck?!?" I laugh.

"Come here and hug me" he yells holding his flour covered arms up.

"No way!" I say running away.

I run through the huge house trying to run as fast as I can.  Taylor eventually catches up and wraps his arm around me from behind.

"No Taylor!" I scream. I have flour all over me now.

He spins me around and he looks into my eyes. He starts to lean in and before I knew it I did too. No I can't kiss him. I am suppose to hate him. I couldn't control myself.

As we were a centimeter apart, we hear a knock on the door.