Part 16

"Jordan?" I hear Andreas voice come from downstairs. I bolt up and run downstairs and hug her.

"Tell me what's going on!" Andrea says.

"Okay, so I.... I'm pregnant." I look down at my feet.

"Are you serious?" She whispers.

"Yeah, and when I told Taylor. He.... He left."

She pulls me into another hug.

"How about, you go pick out a movie and I'll make some popcorn." Andrea says.

I pick out the movie White Chicks and Andrea comes back with warm popcorn. We sit on the couch and watch the movie.

~

I watch almost all of the movie until I feel my eyes getting heavy. Before I knew it, I am in a deep sleep.

~

"Jordan?" I hear a voice call my name.

I open my eyes to see Taylor. I jump up.

"What are you doing here?" I snap.

"I live here." He chuckles. I roll my eyes.

"Stop Taylor. It isn't funny, okay? I'm going through the worst time of my life. For god sakes I'm pregnant with your child and you won't even support me!" I start crying.

I see his face drop as he pulls me into a hug.

"I am going to support you. And I'm going to be there for the baby. Okay?" He whispers.

I stop crying and look at him.

"How do I know that?" I wiggle out of his grip and cross my arms.

He stands there in silence.

"Well I'm gonna go." Andrea blurts out.

After the door shuts I turn back to Taylor.

"I know because I love you." He yells.

Wow. That was the most serious thing I ever heard Taylor say.

"I love you, too." I say and kiss him.

"So what are we naming him?" Taylor laughs.

"It's so going to be a girl."

"No it won't!"

I just laugh and realize how perfect of a family this is going to be.

~3 months later~

I invited all the boys over to tell them about the baby. I have gotten bigger but seriously these boys are so stupid they think I have gotten fatter.

I'm going to be telling the fans today on a younow later tonight as well.

Taylor and I, well mostly me, cooked turkey, mash potatoes, and corn on the cob.

When it was just about finished I hear the door open with a bunch of yelling.

"Guys shut up!" I yell.

"Someone's on their period!" Matt says coming into the kitchen.

Taylor and I look at each other and crack up. Probably harder then we should because.... yeah.

I finish up and set the food on the table where everyone is and sit in my seat.

"So, we need to tell you all something." I say looking at Taylor. The boys finish getting all the food they want and look up at me.

"I'm..... pregnant." I blurt out. It was completely silent.

"I told you guys to use protection." Carter laughs. We all crack up.

"I'm happy for you, Jordan." Cameron says with a smile.

We continue eating.

I seriously can't believe that the people that made me want to kill myself when I was little are now some of my best friends.