Part 10

I push away from Taylor as I awkwardly stand there as He opens the door.

"Hey bro.... what the heck happened here?" I look and see Cameron, Nash, and Matt walking into the door and staring at me.

"Well I try to make cookies and this dumbie over here pours flour all over him!" I laugh pointing to Taylor.

"What else are you suppose to do with flour?" Taylor says waking over and rubbing the flour off my face.

"Well I was just going to get going. My phone should be charged by know. Bye." I smile kissing Taylor on the cheek and walking to my car.

I use Siri to get home.

~

When I walk into the house I hear noises in the living room.

I walk in and see my parents with suitcases. What the heck is going on?

"Honey! Me and your mom are taking a last minute trip to New York to see your sister. She is performing on Broadway!" My dad says. My sister has always been the favorite. She was successful and went to college. My parents don't like my YouTube.

"Oh great." I say with a fake smile. I guess they could tell my sarcasm.

"You should be proud of her for actually doing something with her life. Where you stay at home and do nothing and expect us to pay for you all the time." My mom rolls her eyes.

"Why don't I just move out?" I murmur. I can't believe they are going to yell at me when I barely even see them.

"Well me and your dad were actually talking and we think it's a good id-" I cut my mom off.

"Wait. You'reseriously thinking on kicking me out?!?" I yell.

"It could show you all the good things out there instead of this YouTube deal or whatever. It's for the best." My dad says.

"I can't believe this is happening." I look up at the ceiling trying to hold back the tears.

I run up to my room and fall onto my bed.

"We will be back in 2 days!" My mom yells as I hear the door shut.

I have 2 days to find a house because I don't want to leave with these monsters anymore.

I decided to text Taylor for help.

J: are you alone?

T: yeah the boys just left. Why?

J: my parents are kicking me out. Even though I don't have enough money. Could you help me look for a house?

T: how are you going to find a house with no money? If you want I have plenty of rooms here. You can stay for as long as you need.

I think for a moment. I have no choose really.

J: just until I get a place.

T: okay I'll come over and help you pack. 😉

I walk into the bathroom and slip off Taylor's clothes. I get in the shower and wash my hair and body.

When I'm done I walk into my room and pick out yoga shorts and a cut off tee shirt with a sports bra.

I run to the basement and grab a bunch of boxes. I run to my room and throw them on the ground as a hear a knock at the door. I open it to see Taylor with a smirk on his face.

"Welcome to the Hankins residence." I say opening the door widely.

"Your house is amazing." He says in awe.

"Yeah well it's not mine for long. I have 2 days until my parents get back and I really don't want to see them." I smile.

"Okay let's go."

~

After about 8 hours of packing my room is just about done. Besides my furniture that we took apart.

I check the time to see its 9:00.

"I should probably get going." Taylor says siting up from the floor.

"Okay." I say.

"Tomorrow I can get the Uhaul truck and we can move your furniture the boxes." He explains.

"Okay. Thank you so much. For everything." I say pulling him into a hug.

"You're welcome." He says leaving.

As I hear the front door shut I sit there for a moment thinking things through.

I am moving in with my childhood bully.