Chapter 14: A Plan

"Olympia! Otis," exclaimed Ms. O, when the two found a way to enter her office. 

"I'm sorry, Ms. O. I know you probably want to arrest us, but we don't want to be villains anymore, and we think we have a plan to fix things...," Olympia explained in almost one breath. 

"It's okay. I thought you might be back," Ms. O slightly smiled. 

Olympia shared a small, grateful smile with Otis, before Ms. O spoke up again, "Now. What did you want to see me about?" 

"We have a plan to get to our old world... our original world," Olympia corrected. 

"What is it," Ms. O wondered, fully alert as she sat behind her desk. 

"Well, actually, it's more of my idea...," Olympia began to ramble, after Otis looked at her a bit strangely. 

"OLYMPIA," shouted Ms. O to get her back on track. 

"Right. The idea is that we cause something odd in Atlantis, so that the mer-king has to grant us another wish," Olympia positively responded. 

"Wait. Are you saying we should cause odd to fix a problem," Ms. O inquired, Olympia's smile falling. 

"N-n-n," she stuttered at first before groaning a bit. 

"Are you trying to say no," wondered Ms. O, appearing puzzled. 

"N-yes," Olympia admitted, awkwardly looking at the ground. 

"It's okay. I think that's an excellent plan. I'll release some centigurps now," Ms. O informed them, Olympia grinning widely at her partner. 

"OONA," yelled Ms. O. Her voice was so loud, that Oona heard her all the way from downstairs in the lab. 

"Yes, Ms. O," asked Oona as she popped into the doorway. 

"Release some centigurps into the Beach Room," Ms. O ordered. 

"Olympia, you're back," noted Oona, getting distracted for a moment. 

"NOW," bellowed Ms. O. 

"Right away, Ms. O," Oona awkwardly reacted, stumbling a bit as she hurried out of there. 

"Atlantis is full of spheres on the tops of their towers, so that's why the centigurps are attracted to it," Ms. O pointed out. 

"What about the blobs," Olympia slowly asked, her eyes squinted in puzzlement. 

"Oh, that's easy. They like how it's wet there, and also no one usually bothers them, unless there gets to be too many. They're just like strange sea creatures to the merpeople," Ms. O shrugged. 

"Oh," Olympia stated. 

"The centigurps have been released," announced Oona, jumping back into view. 

"Good. Otis, Olympia, I have a feeling we'll be getting a call in about half an hour. Until then, hide in the Interrogation Room, or something," Ms. O instructed. 

"Why do we have to hide," inquired Olympia, confusion clouding her face. 

"You two are still considered criminals to everyone else here. So, you'll need to go undercover," Ms. O answered. 

"Ooh, you mean with like fancy wigs, and different clothes," Olympia hopefully questioned. 

"I will agree to this," Otis nodded slightly, his expression highly serious for those words. 

"NO! All I want is for you two to go unseen. We don't have time to get you fancy disguises. Plus, we used them all from the Dress Up Room, during our last annual, dress up party," Ms. O confessed.