[14] Tom Holland

Your job was to take all the make-up off Toms face

Your job was to take all the make-up off Toms face. You had no problem with it, but sometimes a little problem grew with Tom.

-/-

Tom doesn't have a shirt on. You stared a little bit too long, admiring his abs.

"Hello {your name}, I am done for today," Tom explained what he was doing here, not noticing that you were looking at him, because he was a little bit busy staring at the low cut in your shirt.

He sat down, and you began to carefully take the make-up off that was on his face. He kept staring at you.

"You are really beautiful," he blurted out.

You blushed while still removing the make-up. Tom thought you were even cuter when you blushed.

"Well you're all done, thanks for sitting still." you sarcastically say.

Tom laughs putting on a shirt. "Sorry love, couldn't help myself."

You pack your things and tidy the make up table. Tom is still here, watching you move around.

"{Your name} can I buy you dinner?"

You turn around, blink a few times and freeze. You quickly recover before it gets awkward.

"I would love to."

***

2K reads already, thank y'all so much! Do you want me to ask questions each chapter just like we did in 'Running'?