Prologue

My suicide letter,

"So, you all maybe wondering why I committed suicide? Well it's not that hard to say that it was you people.
You people made me do it.
My fake friends, my boyfriend even my parents.
At the end of the day, life is really a bitch.
I will explain to you why I did it and thanks to the people who helped me kill my self
And who ruined my life.

Lydia:You have always been by my side and you we were so close but once jealousy took over you. You became a bitch.
6 years of friendship in fact 6 years of ruining my life.
You stabbed me in the back so hard that you made me realize that there is no such thing called friendship.
At the end I didn't lose a friend,
I just realized I never had one.

But guess what?
You won.

Sandra: You hurt me the most. I remember when I used to stand with you and the girls and the second I gave you my back,you start calling me a "slut".
But sandra the only slut is you.
You are the one who used to always tell me that she is sick when I ask her to hang out.
While you were busy fucking my boyfriend and then the next day you call us the perfect couple.
Thank you for ruining my love life and also for ruining my life.

Guess what?
You won.

Adam:I once loved you and everybody used to envy us. Little did they know I was dating a man whore.
Wasted 2 years of my life loving nothing.
You know Adams what hurts the most about falling in love with the wrong person?
Is that you keep falling anyway hoping that this person would change.
But you never changed Adams.
You always told me to give you second chances.
I was stupid for giving you chances.
One day
You are going to remember how much I loved you and you are going to hate yourself for letting me go.
And I want you to hate yourself
Just like how you made me hate myself

But guess what?
You won

Mr.Davis: My maths teacher who forced me to go to his house to fill his needs.
Or else
I will fail class
Everyday, I went over to his house for sex.
He called it pleasuring me but for me it was never pleasure.
You took it so rough........so rough because your horny self took over you. guess I passed class now, right?
But thank you Mr.Davis, I didn't fail your class but I failed to live a happy life.

Mom: you shouldn't be called a "mom". I know that a mom is supposed to love her daughter,
A mom is supposed to make her daughter happy
A mom is supposed to give her daughter hope and always stay by her side
But instead
You abused me, ruined me, hurt me and crushed me.
Ever since Dad passed away you were never a mother to me.
You spoiled my image, you hated me and you always made me feel lonely.
You have always told me that I was a mistake
In fact I am a huge mistake.
But congratulations mom you killed your own daughter.

See this is why I committed suicide. I honestly I don't regret my desicion and I never will.

By the time you read this, I will be gone. Somewhere far, very far away.
I will be in heaven where everything is peaceful.

Everything is peaceful,

This is my suicide letter,

This is my last goodbye.

Julie