16

Julie's pov

I don't know if I am sure about this. Two idiots in love leaving a mental hospital. Evan figured out a way to leave and it's through the wall of the garden. Most guards were sleeping or in deep conversations with each other.

"Look we are going to climb the wall to get out" He said as if it was something so easy "Evan what the fuck? I am not freaking spider woman." I said with attitude crossing my arms over my chest.

"No time for attitude spider woman. I am going to help you just hold my hand" I held his hand tightly as we climbed the wall. Evan first climbed like a pro. He sat on the edge and stuck his hand out for me to take. He pulled me up and I sat on the edge next to him. He climbed down so now he is out of the hospital.

"Juls, just jump I got you" I closed my eyes and my hands left the edge that was supporting me. I felt two strong arms holding me tightly. I opened my eyes and smiled when I saw Evan.

He leaned in giving me one passionate slow kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. We pulled away still our lips inches away from each other.

"I always got you."

Evan and i started walking and soon we were far enough from the hospital. We had to get back or we are both screwed. We can't escape or leave the hospital like this. If they knew about a patient leaving they would give the patient an electric shock session as a punishment.

"So, where are we going?" I asked Evan grabbing his attention "You will see" he said with a smirk. We walked for so long in the woods until we stopped infront of an abandoned funfair.

"Lucas and I always came here when we wanted to stay away from people and have some good time. It's abandoned but everything works" Evan said. I could tell this place was special to him.

"So is this like a date?" I asked sarcastically "Well it actually is" Evan answered with a wink.

We stopped infront of a ferris wheel and before I could say anything I was thrown over Evan's shoulder "time for some fun pumpkin."

_ _ _ _ _

Evan placed me on a seat. He turned the ferris wheel on and ran towards me before he missed. As simple as it is, this date is the cutest thing that I have ever experienced in my life. Evan is truly an angel. Something that is so pure and precious. I can't imagine my life without him. My heart beats when he takes my hand, my love grows stronger as he touches my soul.

Evan and i were staring at each other admiring eachothers perfect features. God everything about him is perfect. The ferris wheel suddenly stopped at the top. You could see the beautiful view of Jersey from up here.

"We are stuck" I said and Evan held my hand and placed me on his lap "It happens all the time but it works again don't worry."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held my waist tightly. It's like he was scared that I might leave him. I leaned in resting my head on his chest. His heart is beating rapidly. It's like music to my ears.

I could dance to the rhythm of his heart beat.

"Only you can do this to my heart Julie. Only you can fix my broken heart and make it beat again."

I looked up at Evan his eyes were staring deep into my eyes. It's like he is staring deep into my soul. "I really love you Evan and I mean it" a grin plastered on his face when I said that.

I leaned in kissing his soft, plump and always kissable lips. This kiss was different. It was filled with a lot of love. It's like we both were slipping all our worries and emotions in the kiss.

He takes my bottom lip in between his teeth making eye contact with me and I let out a soft moan against his lips.

The ferris wheel started moving again interrupting our moment. We pulled away and I know Evan felt the same about the kiss. "I love you too Julie and I want you to know that when you are sad just remember when I told you to 'Cheer up pumpkin' and know that I am always here with you even when I am not around, I am here with you."

Evan helped me out. We played every single game in the funfair. The day was full of laughs, joy and love.

This is the real meaning of happiness.

_ _ _ _ _

The sun was rising which was a bad thing because we had to go back to the hospital " we should go back before someone notices."

Evan held my hand as we started walking back to the hospital. We climbed the same wall and we entered. Evan's hand started sweating so bad. I looked over at his face and his forehead was covered with sweat.

"Evan are you okay?" He weakly nodded. We stopped infront of his room and his hand slipped out of mine. I looked at Evan and his eyes were closing slowly.

Last thing I knew was Evan collapsing in my arms.