14

Julie's pov

I couldn't sleep at all. I was thinking about what happened between Evan and I. It was something unexplainable, Evan's words made me feel something that I have never felt before. His words, his touch, the kiss. Everything made me feel loved.

Right now I was on my way to my therapy session with Dr.Richards. I was a little nervous but this time i feel a lot better.I am not happy that I ended up here but I feel like it was the best for me. I really needed to change myself.

Meeting Evan actually affected me but in a good way of course. I learned how to love with Evan and how to be loved. I am just missing one thing and it's,

Loving myself.

I need to learn how to love myself and I am sure that if I love myself, I will love people and find my happiness. I don't care if I am going to find it on my own or by Evan's help. I want to find my happiness and that's the only thing missing in my life.

I lightly knocked on Dr.Richards office before entertaining "Good morning Miss.Peters" Dr.Richards greeted me as he stuck his hand out for me to shake. I shaked his hand with a smile "Nice seeing you again Dr.Richards."

He has the same clipboard like last time "So, how are you now? Feeling better?" Dr.Richards asked me clicking his pen ready to write my answer.

"I am feeling a lot better now. I gained a lot of self strength the past days." I answered.

"I am glad to hear that and what about Evan? Are you still talking? Is he doing okay?" He asked.

Talking? Little did he know we kissed.

"He is feeling better I guess and yes we are still talking."

"Good to hear that because I want to talk to him and I can't do that if he doesn't want to" Dr.Richards said a little nervous about talking to Evan.

"Just don't push him to say anything. Evan had a really rough past" Dr.Richards nodded lightly "I will keep that in mind. You can leave now."

I left Dr.Richards office and I was now walking towards Evan's room. I entered the room and Evan wasn't there. Maybe he is having lunch but his sketch is here.

I waited for him there. I wanted to see the portrait Evan was painting so bad. The last time I saw it, only the eyes were done and it was perfect.

I opened the sketch, the first page had blue eyes, the second had brown hair, the third page had lips, the fourth had nose. It's every part of the portrait Evan was painting in separate pages. I was flipping through his paintings to find the portrait but Evan entered the room.

"I guess you love my stuff so much" Evan said sarcastically with a chuckle.

"I do, I love your art so much" Evan smiled before walking over to me amd taking the sketch away from me "I am gonna show you something just to prove to you how much you are special to me and how much you have inspired me" he flipped the next page with a smirk and handed the sketch to me.

It's the portrait.

The portrait is of me.

The title is 'my paradise' the one that I saw the first time I slept here. I was speechless. Evan detailed everything perfectly. "Evan oh god this is amazing" I complimented his art causing him to grin.

"I wanted to paint visions of paradise" he paused lifting my chin with his index finger my eyes meeting his beautiful hazel eyes "and you are my paradise."

Before I knew it the both of us were leaning in Evan not breaking eye contact with me as he connected his lips to mine. I love his kisses that are filled with love, lust and desire. It made me have mixed emotions.

Because with the right person sometime kissing feels like healing.

Evan slowly pulled away not breaking eye contact "I could get used to this" he said holding my hands and intertwining our fingers.

I knew now that Evan really loved me and he wasn't using me to fill his time.

"I love you so much Evan but how can you love a person like me? I am full of scars and my life is a mess."

"Every inch of you is ripped but you are still a masterpiece, it's almost unreal. I love you too and I want you to know that I will always be there for you no matter what happens." He said causing me to smile knowing how much Evan loves me.

"If we weren't in this hell hole, I would have taken you out on dates, cuddled with you while watching a movie and went surfing together."

"If we weren't in this hell hole, we would have never met" Evan lifted my hand and placed a kiss on my knuckles.

"And that's the only reason why I love it here because you are with me."