My Beautiful Twins~ Chapter 1

Okaaaay so I wrote this when I was in like the sixth grade so it's just *insert vomiting emoji*. Don't judge me, this was my first book. I was a dyslexic queen obviously because the amount of mistakes I made is killing me inside now. Again, if you're ACTUALLY reading this, good luck cause it's just a trash bag. Thanks.

-----------

  It was that one day that I would never forget. The day I went to that party that everyone at school was talking about. I didn't think any of what happened to me would actually happen to me. One thing forever changed my life.

  Sitting at a generic lunch table, my best friend Melissa casually munched on an apple, looking over my shoulder at a group of hot guys being extra loud behind us. She's one of those girls that seem to like being in abusive relationships. Y'know, the ones that hardcore fetishize having a "crazy" boyfriend. 

 "Jordan is mad cute honestly. I wouldn't mind letting him hit." she said, looking the tall mixed boy up and down.

  I looked at her in disgust, "He has Chlamydia, I really hope you realize that." The gag is that Jordan doesn't even seem to be getting any bullshit over this. Also, it's not a rumor, it's a fact that he has it. According to the three other girls that also recieved it from him.

  "Yikes, anyway, we're going out tonight. To a party, because we need to live that high school life. Y'know like Pretty Little Liars." Melissa said, smiling at me.

 "I don't know...you know how strict my parents are." I said, shrugging. It's true too. My dad won't even let me walk next door to see my cousins. Supposedly, I'm "sneaky" he says. I'm "not to be trusted" he says. Which is kinda true but he has no proof of any wrong doings that I have committed so he simply can't come to this conclusion without any facts.

 "Krissy, just ask them, beg them, then call me cause I really want you to go. Y'know you're my only best friend and I don't wanna look like a loner so yeah. Beg them, do your chores, make sure you kiss their asses... for me of course." Melissa said, then took another bite out of her apple.

 "I mean I guess I could do that." I replied, putting a finger to my chin thinking about what I could possibly do that would completely win over my parents. 

 I might even just say I asked but might not ask at all. We'll see I guess.

----------

 "Krissy, where are you going tonight?" my mom asked me with a worried look on her face. She never liked it when I went out. This world is really dangerous. You never know what could be lurking in the darkness.

 However, I know my mom wouldn't wanna hear the truth about where I'm going. She probably wouldn't let me go because of fear of me getting pregnant or something. Which won't happen because I'm investing in my future. I'd like to be an independent woman.

 "I'm going out to a small get together at a friend's house." I said, lying straight through my teeth.

 I had on a black dress that was about 3 inches above the knee with black pumps. I curled my brown hair to perfection and ended the look with some makeup.

 "Okay, but please be careful. I don't want anything to happen to you." my mom said.

"I will mom." I replied with a small smile. I love that my mom worries about me but sometimes, it gets annoying as hell. I'm surprised she's even agreeing to this. I expected her to lock me in my room.

 It was 9:30 PM so I decided to get in my car and leave. Melissa and I decided to meet there since she lives way closer to the place than I do.