Docter's Appointment~Chapter 4

~2 Months Later~                                                                                                                                                           "I cant believe you actually went to see Hunter in jail and he wants to be here for the twins and you." Melissa said.

"I'm so happy Melissa, I have a perfect BFF/sister, an amazing baby and an awesome baby daddy."

"I'm happy for you Kris, you deserve to be happy."

"Thanks Lissa, you deserve to be happy too." I said.

"It's time to see if your having a boy or a girl!" Melissa exclaimed.

" I know, I can't wait." I said.

"I hope it's a girl, we can get it so much cute clothes, then we can get the nursery room done!" Lissa shouted.

"We'll never know if we don't leave now!"

"OH, right!" Melissa said.

****

We finally made it to the hospital. I don't know what I want the gender of the baby to be. I always wanted a boy then a girl.

"Krissy Mansell!" the doctor called.

I got up and followed the doctor, Melissa behind me.

"Lift your shirt up so I could put the gel on." the doctor commanded. I did as she said and watched as she put that thing on my stomach. There I saw my baby.

"Uh oh, turns out there are two babies in there!" the doctor announced.

"W-what!" I shouted out.

"Your having twins, see there's baby A and there's baby B." she said pointing towards the screen.

I looked at Melissa and she was just as shocked as I was.

"The second baby may have been hiding behind its brother or sister. Would you like to know the gender?"

"Y-yes!" I stuttered.

"Well your having... a boy and... a girl." the doctor said. I started to cry.

"Congrats Kris, your having twins!" Melissa shouted.

I'm so happy!

****

"We need to go shopping for my little niece and nephew!" Melissa shouted.

We were now at the mall where I needed to buy some clothes for the twins.

"Don't use all the money though Lissa!" I said.

"Yeah, yeah, lets go!"

~3 hours later~        

"OMG, Lissa we bought mad things!" I exclaimed in awe.

"I know, we don't need to go shopping for the twins clothes anymore!" Lissa shouted.

"Well look at this, Krissy got knocked up." a girl said.

"Well look Queen Bitch is here, what the hell do you want!" I shouted.

"I want to see if the rumors are true, they are!" Mila exclaimed.

"Well now that you've seen you can go, bye!" Lissa said.

"I was talking to the slut not you!" Mila resorted.

"How am I the slut I only had sex once, you've done it millions of times in the janitors closet!" I exclaimed angrily.

"Whatever!" she said and walked away.

"Lets go home now." Lissa said. I nodded my head and we headed towards the car.

~'~

COMMENT~VOTE~SHARE

~Brianna~