Daddy Time Part 1~ Chapter 10

HUNTER'S POV

I love my kids! It's official these kids will be the death of me!

"Daddy can we watch Team Umizomi?" My lovely and beautiful daughter asked me.

"Of course Princess!" I said.

"Hey lil man, what toy are you gonna get at the mall?" I asked my awesome son.

"I don't know? Maybe a power ranger?" He said.

"Do you like the power rangers from Jungle Fiery?"

"Yeah! I like the red one dadd-Hunter!" Ethan said.

I knew he was about to say daddy! I can't wait for the day when I can have both twins in my arms together!

"I like the yellow power ranger!" Em said.

"The yellow one is a girl Em and girls have cooties!" Ethan shouted.

"Girls have cooties!" I shouted.

"See even dad-Hunter says girls have cooties!" Ethan shouted.

So close! So close to saying daddy!

"Boys leave Emile alone,girls do not have cooties!" Krissy yelled walking into the room

"Whatever!" Ethan and I said simultaneously.

"You look... Gorgeous Krissy." I said, in awe.

"Thanks handsome!" Kris said,ruffling my hair and blushing a light red.

"Let's go guys!" I shouted. Em and Ethan ran towards my hand and was pulling me toward the door.

"Wow! Ever since you came they haven't even touched me!" Krissy said.

"What can I say I have the charm to even have kids love me!" I said.

"Conceited much?" Kris asked.

"No just very confidant." I said smugly.

"Can we go now daddy!" Em asked.

"Yeah,yeah let's go!" I shouted.

And we hopped in the car and made our way to the mall.

~'~

"Daddy, are we there yet?" Em yelled from the back seat.

"Almost there Princess!" I said, glancing at the rearveiw mirror.

"Hunter, can we have McDonald's?" Ethan asked.

"Sure lil man, when we get to the mall I'll bring you to get some food!" I answered.

"Thank you!" he shouted happily.

"No problem buddy!" I said.

Krissy looked at me with twinkling eyes. She leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek and whispered in my ear,

"Your an amazing father."

"Thank you Kris, that means a lot." I said glancing at her. She was crying! I knew it was tears of joy.

"Where here guys!" I said, looking over at my kids.

"Yay!" they both shouted simultaneously. 

I walked into the mall, Em on my chest, E holding my hand and, Kris holding Ethan's other hand.

"You guys wanna go get your toys first or your clothes?" I asked my twins.

"Toys!" they shouted.

"Okay, okay!" I said calming down Em and E.

I brought my family to the esculator and we went up to the second floor of the mall. I took them to a toy store there.

"Okay, you both can each get 6 new toys! When your done I'll be right here in the top of this isle, okay?" I asked.

"Okay!" they screamed before running off.

"You know it's gonna be a lot of money for you to pay for all those toys, I can help pay for them?" Kris suggested.

"No!" I shouted.

"I still have money left over from the runs, I used to go on before jail." I whispered, looking around.

"Hunter, come here!" Ethan shouted.

"Coming buddy!" I shouted back. It still hurts that he calls me Hunter. It's okay though, I'm giving him the time he needs to forgive me.

"What do you need lil man?" I asked.

"Which one should I pick this power ranger or that power ranger?" Ethan asked.

"Well... lets get both!" I exclaimed. Ethan's eyes sparkled, he hugged my leg and chanted 'thank you' over and over again.

"Daddy, I'm done picking out my toys!" Em shouted.

"I'm coming Princess!" I shouted back jogging over to my daughter. I grabbed some of her dolls from her and Kris grabbed the rest.

"I'm done Hunter!" Ethan shouted. I sighed and started to walk over.Kris stopped me.

"Give him time he still thinks if he lets you in your gonna leave." Krissy whispered. I nodded.

"Pass me some buddy!" I exclaimed, walking over to my son. He passed me some and carried the rest. We payed for the toys and Krissy held all their bags.

"Lets go shopping for some of you guy's clothes." I said to them.

"Daddy can I have some new dresses and sandals?" Em asked.

"Of course Princess!" I cooed.

"Yay!" She shouted.

Kris grabbed Em's hand and started to walk.

"Hey Kris!" I shouted.

"Yeah." She said turning around.

I jogged over to her and tried passing her a wad of cash which she rejected.

I wrapped my arms around her and tucked the money into her back pocket, looking into her eyes. I patted her ass when I made sure the money was in there.

"Now lets go." I whispered into her ear making her shiver.

I carried Ethan on one arm and Em on the other and we started walking.