1 year later~Chapter 6

The twins are 1 years old! I love my babies so much.

"It's okay Em, we can try walking again later!" I said to Emile, my baby is trying to walk.

"Come on E, what are you doing!?" Melissa exclaimed, making Ethan cry.

"Oh, come here my little baby, it's okay! You want me to hit auntie Lissa?" I asked trying to make him feel better. He nodded his head so I playfully hit Lissa on the arm. That sent the twins into a giggle frenzy.

"What was that for Kris, that hurt!" Lissa mocked being hurt.

I love when my little angels are smiling! I know that their happy. Then I heard the phone ring.

Ring, Ring, Ring

"Hello?" I said, answering the phone, while playing with the twins.

"Hello, is this Ms. Krissy Mansell?" a man asked.

"Yes, how may I help you?" I asked.

"I need you to come down to the prison, Hunter Calebs won't eat anything, wont do anything, but sit in his cell. He wants to see you and his kid." the officer said.

Oh yeah, Hunter doesn't know he has twins.

"Uh, yes, I'll be there in about an hour." I said.

"Thank you Krissy, he needs your help."

"No problem!" I said, before the line went dead.

Guess I gotta get the twins over to the prison!

~'~

I got the twins in the back seat buckled up. I Put Em in dark skinny jeans with little rips in them with a white shirt. I put her sandals on and pulled her hair into two pig tails. I put E in faded dark jeans with a white shirt and Jordan's that he got for his birthday. I left his hair in a cute messy style. I put on light jeans and a white shirt with sandals. I put on sandals that look just like Em's. I left my hair going down my back flat ironed and put on some mascara.

When we finally got to the prison, I grabbed the twins and put each one on each side of my hip. I walked into the prison and a man greeted me.

"Hello, How may I help you?" the man asked.

"Um, I'm here to see Hunter Calebs." I replied.

"Oh, your Krissy Mansell, follow me."

I followed the man and we came to the same booth. I sat down and placed the twins on my lap. 10 minutes later and Hunter sat down in the chair opposite of the glass panel shielding us from touching. His eyes started to sparkle when he saw me.

"Hey Krissy!" he exclaimed.

"Hi Hunter!" I said.

"You wanna meet your kids?" I asked.

"Kids?" he asked.

"Yeah, I had your twins!" I answered, sheepishly.

"Let me see them!" he exclaimed, obviously happy.

I pulled the twins up so they can sit on the little desk in front of the glass.

"This is Emile Lissa Calebs and this is Ethan Aiden Calebs, your kids! I chirped.

He put his hand on the glass and Em put her hand on the glass so it was like they were touching. Her bottom lip started to tremble. She wanted to touch the man on the other side.

 I quickly pulled her to my chest so she wouldn't start to cry.

"Why is she crying?! Hunter asked, worried.

"She wanted to touch you!" I choked out, tears brimmed my eyes.

"It's okay baby, it's okay." I cooed.

Ethan just stared at Hunter. He didn't even seem fascinated. That actually scared me that Ethan wouldn't want his dad when his dad got out of jail.

"Ethan, say hi" I said.

Ethan put his hand on the glass, then put his forehead against it. Hunter did the same, kissing the glass where E's forehead would be. Ethan whimpered. He looked at Hunter and Hunter looked at him. Tears brimmed Hunter's eyes.

"It's okay Hunt, only two more years." I choked out. A warm tear ran down my face.

"Please don't cry." Hunter whispered.

"Okay." I said wiping away my tears.

"Krissy!" The officer said.

"If Hunter behaves tonight, we will give you a call so you can come back and you guys can touch each other in the conversation room we added?"

"I'll behave! Anything so that I can touch and hug her and my kids man!" Hunter exclaimed, jumping out of his seat.

"Good Hunt, you made your woman and kids cry over you."

"You guys have 5 more minutes." the officer said.

"Please Hunt, please behave." I said.

"I want you to get to know the twins please!" I begged, tears streaming down my face.

"I will Kris, I promise! I'm doing this for you guys!" he choked out.

"Bye, I'll see you tomorrow Hunt!" I said.

"Bye Kris!" he said, before the officers took him away...

~'~

COMMENT~VOTE~SHARE

~Brianna~