The Twins's Turn~Chapter 33

Krissy's Pov

*about 2 months later*

Today is the twins's birthdays. I got up extra early and set up a secret birthday party for them. Only family came here early in the morning. Hunter helped me set up the party. One half of the table had Disney Princesses and the other half had Power Rangers.

After about 2 hours, the twins came downstairs completely oblivious to what was going on.

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EM AND E!" the whole family shouted. A big smile tugged on their faces and they ran into our arms.

"Thanks mommy and daddy!" they shouted. We sang them Happy Birthday and we cut the cake. I smeared icing on both of their faces.

"Mommy!" Em groaned.

"Aw! You mad?" I asked, playfully pouting.Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around and saw Hunter, with whip cream in his hands.

"Hey babe!"then he squirt the whip cream on my face.

"I'm gonna kick your as-Ashtan Kosher." I yelled. Hunter started rolling on the floor. I grabbed some soda and spilled it on his hair.

"Oops!" I faked shock.

"I'm so not sorry!" I gasped, putting a hand near my mouth.

"You'll regret that." he said, through gritted teeth.

"It was TOTALLY worth it."

"Kids lets open g-" Hunter threw me over his shoulder. I started trashing around. He brought me outside.

"Hunter let me go." I said, pounding on his back.

"Gladly!" Then that asshole threw me into the pool.

"What the hell Hunter!" I yelled.

"Oops! I'm so not sorry!" he said, laughing his ass off. I climbed out the pool and walked back into the house, locking the door. I made sure to lock all the doors and windows so he couldn't get in.

When he stopped laughing he walked up to the glass door and tried opening it.

"Krissy the door's locked." Hunter stated.

"I know that the door is locked." I said, with a straight face.

"Open.The.Door"  Hunter said, slowly.

"How about yes." I said.

"Really?" he asked, shocked.

"Mm no!" I said, shaking my head.

"I'm gonna go eat some cake." I said, walking away.

I grabbed a piece of cake and walked over to the door.

"Babe I'm sorry." Hunter pouted.

"Okay." I sighed. I opened the door and Hunter gave me a kiss and went to go get a piece of cake.

We all ate our cake and were talking and laughing.

"Okay my amazing pair of twins I got you two an awesome present." Hunter announced.

"What is it Daddy?" Em asked excitedly.

"Where going to Disney World!" Hunter shouted, making the twins tackle him in a hug.

YAY! We're going to Disney World!

~'~

They're going to Disney World!

~COMMENT~VOTE~SHARE

~Brianna~