We're at the Furniture Store~Chapter 24

Krissy's Pov

"Hunter which table should I pick for the dining room, this dark wood one or this white marble?" I asked.

"White marble." he muttered.

"That one two please." I told the man, that is putting all the furniture I chose in the huge crane like vehicle.

So far I have the marble table, the twin's beds, mine and Hunter's bed, kitchen appliances, plates and utensils, bathroom stuff,sofas and a coffee table.

"That is all for today." I said.

"Thank god!" Hunter shouted.

"Shut up, That's what you get for buying the house without my consent! I said, sticking my tongue at him.

"It's okay, cause you forgive me. Right?" he questioned.

"Right." I assured him.

"Hurry up the twins fell asleep two hours ago I'm exhausted."

"Lets drop them off at my parents for the night so we can set up most of the things." I suggested.

"Yeah lets do that." Hunter replied. We started walking towards the cash register. When we got there the man started helping me get the things scanned.

"That will be 3,425 dollars." the cashier said.

"Hunter!" I shouted.

"Get it out my back pocket, I can't reach it." he said.

"Which one left or right?"

"Right."

"Thanks!" I chirped.

"No problem babe."

"Here you go." I said, giving the cashier the right amount.

"Here is your receipt, thank you for shopping at Rodney's Furniture Store have a great day." she smiled.

"You too." I smiled back.

The man followed to the back where Hunter's friend had a huge pick-up truck waiting outside.

"Finally! Krissy you took way to long!" Robert, Hunter's friend, said.

"Robert, I was picking out furniture, I had to take my time." I said, playfully rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, Yeah, Hunter help me load up the truck, pass Krissy the twins." Robert ordered.

"Here babe." I took the twins to our car and placed them the car seats. I walked back and took the plates, utensils and bathroom things and put them in our car. Soon we were on the road back to town.

****

Hunter and Robert put all the furniture in our new house. I can't wait to start decorating! Soon Robert left to go home to his wife and kids.

"Babe lets go drop off the twins." Hunter said.

"Okay, lets go." Soon we were on the way my parents house.

****

"No Hunter I want it over there." I pointed to that side of the wall. Right now we're setting up Em's room.

"Your so indecisive!" Hunter grunted, pushing the bed.

"Whatever. At least the room looks very nice." I stated.

"Yeah, I know." he said, breathing heavily.

Em's room is light pink. Her bed is like the one princess's sleep in. We got her that one because Hunter calls her princess.

"Lets go do E's room!" I exclaimed.

"This is torture!" Hunter whined.

"Suck it up!"

****

"E's room looks nice. Should have gotten him power rangers though."

"They didn't have Power Rangers!"

"Well we could have gotten the colors." he suggested.

"It's to late now." I groaned.

E's room has tan walls and a pirate theme going on for his bed and decorations. We ended up doing our room too! Our room has white walls and a white bed bed with fluffy white sheets.

We ended up spending the rest of the day furnishing our new home. We do need to buy several more things like a TV, a rerefrigerator, stove,chairs for the island counters, things for the office upstairs, and a tarp for the pool. There are way more things we need to buy.

It was now 11:30 and I'm exhausted! I can't wait for tomorrow so we can bring the twins over here. Hunter and I got into a fluffy and puffy bed, with white comforters and sheets, and embraced each other in a tight hug. He let me go and kissed my stomach where the baby was.

"I love you." he whispered.

"I love you too." Then I fell asleep, and damn was it a nice sleep too...

****

"Mommy can we go see the new house pweaseee?" Em asked.

"Of course, we're almost there Emmy."

"Yay!" she shouted.

When we got there I got Ethan and Hunter got Em. We brought them inside and showed them the living room,bathroom, and kitchen, which were all on the 1st floor.

"Close your eyes Em!" I shouted, enthusiastically.

"Okay mommy!" she shouted, excitedly, jumping up and down. Hunter lead her into the room.

"Open your eyes Princess." Hunter whispered in her ear. She opened her eyes and looked around the room. Her eyes bulging and twinkling with excitement.

"Thank you Mommy and Daddy! I love my room." she shouted, hugging us both and letting go to go play in her room.

"Okay E time for your room." I said, turning towards him.

"Where is it?" he asked.

"Close your eyes." He nodded and implied. We lead him to the door of his room.

"Open your eyes!" I shouted. He opened his eyes and a smile made its way on his face.

"Thank you!" he shouted, jumping up and down then ran towards a table that had a coloring book and crayons on it.

"We did good." Hunter said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I know."

I'm happy that my kids are happy...

~'~

A boring chapter. I posted a pic of all 3 bedrooms. There are 3 extra bedrooms left. One will be for the next baby. About the baby, I already know what the gender of the baby will be. Tune in to figure out the gender. Most likely next chapter.

~COMMENT~VOTE~SHARE~

~Brianna~