Daddy Time part 2

Hunter's POV

We walked into GAP and Krissy got a shopping cart and got right to work.

"Hunter do you think this will look good on Ethan?" Kris asked holding up a grey GAP sweater.

"Anything looks good on Ethan, he did inherit my amazing bod!" I  said pulling my shirt off and motioning towards my abs.

"Never mind, take the kids and wait outside, I'll be back." She said.

"Okay!" I said grabbing E and Em's hands.

We were walking towards the entrance and the kids let my hands go and ran out the entrance. I was walking towards them when a high-pitched voice screamed

"HUNTER!"

"What?" I asked.

"Don't you remember me?" she asked giving me a flirtatious smile.

"I'm Mila, remember, we slept together!" she screeched.

"Daddy!" Em ran.

I pulled her into my arms.

"Yeah princess?" I asked.

"Ethan is talking to a stranger!" Em stated.

I ran towards the exit, Em in my hands and that Mila chick behind me. I then saw the man that I never wanna see near my kids ever!

"Get the fuck away from my kid!" I screamed, pushing Em and E behind me.

"Why that's my nephew!" he replied sarcastically.

"He is nothing to you!" I spat.

"Where's the kid's whorish mother?" he asked, with a smirk on his face. That really ticked me off! Nobody calls Kris a whore or a slut!

I was about to punch him when a hand touched my arm. I looked behind me and saw Kris standing there looking at me.

"Don't do it." she said calmly.

"Don't do it. Especially in front of your kids." Kris said.

"He called you a whore!" I whisper-shouted.

"It's okay! Can we just go home?" she asked.

"Okay but wait!" I said.

"Hayden if you ever and I mean ever, touch,talk, or even think about my kids and Kris ever again..." I said.

"I will blow your brains out." I whispered into his ear, making his smirk drop and and him to become pale.

"Lets go babe!" I said grabbing Ethan and Kris grabbing Em. I grabbed some of the bags and so did Kris and Em.

That Mila chick was glaring at Krissy.

"That is who your baby daddy is?! Hunter Calebs is your fucking baby daddy?!" she screeched, angrily.

"Yeah Mila, why do you care?" Kris asked.

"I slept with him last week!" she said, lying through her teeth.

"You know how I know your lying?" Kris asked

"I'm not lying!" she yelled.

"Yeah you are because Hunter has been out of town for three years!" Kris said, not saying anything about the fact that I was in jail during that time.

Mila's smirk was then replaced with a frown. She scoffed and walked away from us moving her hips for extra effect. That just made her look like a slut though but okay!

"Daddy can we have McDonald's now?" Em asked me.

"Yeah Princess, lets go put the bags in the trunk then we can leave.

And that's exactly what we did, we walked back into the mall and started heading towards the food court.

"Hunt, can I have some pizza, I'm not feeling McDs today." Kris asked.

"Sure babe, lets head to the pizzeria first!" I said.

"Thanks!" she said giving me a kiss.

Kris ordered two cheese pizzas and a Pepsi. We walked over to McDonald's and I ordered the kids a kids meal and Hi-c for drinks. I ordered a number one with fries and a coke for a drink. I brought my family over to a table and we sat down.

"Hunter can we talk about want happened when we get to the house?" Kris asked.

"Of course." I said lookng at her.

"Daddy can you open the sauce for me?" Em asked.

"Mines to da-Hunter?" Ethan asked.

"Yeah kids." I said, opening E's than Em's.

"Daddy why doesn't Ethan call you 'daddy" Em asked me.

"Uh, Ethan isnt ready to call me daddy yet prinecess." I said looking at her with a sad face.

"Ethan when are you going to be ready?"Em asked her brother.

"Soon Em! Eat your food, mommy said we can't waste it!" Ethan told his brother.

"Why werent you there for me" Ethan asked that question I was forever dreading.

"Uh, E I couldnt come home and stay with you because the police kept me away." I said.

"Oh! Why did the police keep you away from me and Em and mommy? He asked.

"Daddy didn't do anything, they had an accident and thought it was me." I said!" he said.

"Mommy is Daddy your kissing guy?" Em asked her mother. I raised an eyebrow towards Krissy and she mouthed out boyfriend.

"Krissy will you be my kissing girl?" I asked the girl of my dreams.

"It was never a question you idiot! It's a yes! Now kiss me!" She exclamied.

So I did as I was told and crashed my lips to hers.

"Eww!" I heard my babies yell.

~'~

How was this chap?!

        COMMENT~VOTE~SHARE

~Brianna~