The Morning After~ Chapter 15

Hunter's POV

I know that I was a total ass to Krissy but, I was really pissed off. I feel like I'm a bad father and boyfriend because I can't keep my family safe. I took it out on Kris and I feel horrible!

I woke up and found nobody in the bedroom. I walked into the kitchen and there I saw my beautiful girlfriend. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I made my way to kiss her but she pushed me away and walked to the refrigerator.

"Babe, I'm sorry!" I pouted, in a soft voice.

"Okay." she said, still not looking at me.

"Do you forgive me?" I asked.

"Nope." she said, cutting up fruit.

"Krissy, look at me." I demanded.

"What the hell do you want? I'm sorry but I can't die, I have twins to take care of."  she spat. She had every right to say that to me.

"I don't want you to die. I'm an ass and I'm sorry!" I said. I could see tears threatening to fall out of her beautiful brown ones.

Krissy's Pov

"What you said really hurt me." she whispered, a tear dripped down her beautiful tan face.

"Daddy, why are you making mommy cry?!" Ethan questioned, shouting, now walking in.

"I uh... I uh." he said, not knowing what to say.

"You uh what, daddy?" Ethan asked getting irritated.

"I uh, said something." Hunter said.

"Ethan, sweetie, it's okay, do you want some fruit?" I asked him.

"No! Daddy made you cry!" he said. After he walked up to Hunter.

"Daddy bend down." Ethan demanded. Hunter did as he was told. Ethan slapped Hunter across the face. Then Em walked in.

"What are you doing Ethan?! You hurting daddy!" she shouted.

"He made mommy cry!" Ethan shouted at her, pointing to me.

"Daddy why did you make mommy cry?" Em questioned, disappointed. You could see the sadness in her eyes.

"Kids! It's okay, daddy didn't make me cry." I said, trying to get the heat off of Hunter. Even if he hurt me, I will always love him.

"Oh." Ethan said sheepishly, scratching his neck nervously. It was so adorable!

"I'm sorry daddy." he said tears brimmed his eyes. Hunter smiled.

"It's okay lil man! I still love you, forever and always." he said, picking E up and hugging him.

"Come on Em!" Ethan shouted. Em ran screaming into the arms of her brother and father.

"Kris! It's a family hug!" Hunter said. I giggled and walked over to them and hugged my amazing little family.

~'~

Sorry for the short chapter! The next thing that happens must happen in the next chapter!

COMMENT~VOTE~SHARE
~Brianna~