Am I Preggers? Or Nah!~Chapter 20

Krissy's POV

I feel, like a bitch. I yelled at my daughter.

"Hey Em." I said walking back into the room.

"H-Hi." she said shyly looking away.

"Em I'm so,so,so,so sorry that I yelled at you! You too E! I love you both." I said. The twins looked at each other than smirked.

"We forgive you... if you buy us ice cream." Ethan said, smirking.

"You two are blackmailing me!" I shouted.

"Mommy what's blackmalling?" Em asked, innocently.

"It's blackmailing Em and you'll find out when your older."

"I'm sure that you'll be doing it a lot."I muttered, under my breath.

"Lets go. Daddy told us to meet him in the car."

"Okay!" they shouted putting on their shoes. I put on my shoes and grabbed some money. I grabbed the twin's hands and walked to the car where Hunter was waiting.

I buckled up the twins and got into the passenger seat and we headed towards the corner store. On the way, Hunter kept giving me reassuring smiles.

****

"Kris get three test just in case!" Hunter shouted.

"I only want one!" I shouted back.

"Kris please!" he said, giving me the puppy eyes.

"Fine! Your paying for all the things though." I said, narrowing my eyes.

"I was gonna pay regardless." Hunter said, shrugging.

"We want ice cream now!" E shouted.

"Oh yeah!" I said. I lead the twins to the ice cream section where separate ice cream is sold. Em picked vanilla while E picked chocolate. We payed for everything and made our way home. Where Hunter forced me to drink a whole bunch of water till I had to pee.

I walked into the bathroom, with the bag in my hand. Hunter followed me in to the bathroom and left the door open to hear the twins. I peed on all three sticks and waited the time. Two read positive and one read negative. I was confused and so was Hunter. His eyebrows furrowed and he had a frown.

"I'm taking you to the hospital." Hunter announced, grabbing my hand and walking out the door.

'Guys put your shoes on! We're leaving again!" Hunter shouted. Silence.

"GUYS!" Hunter shouted, letting go of my hand and walked toward the twin's room. 

"What the fuck!" Hunter yelled. I walked into the room to find Em pinned against the wall with a Mace holding a knife to her throat. Ethan was throwing shoes at Mace to protect his sister.

"What the fuck are you doing? Let her go!" Hunter yelled. I grabbed Ethan and hid his face in my chest.

"You need to come see the boss!" Mace yelled back.

"I plan on fucking going tomorrow you dumb-fuck!"

"Oh, in that case. Bye!" he screamed, letting go of Em and jumping out the window and landing in the trash.

"Daddy!" Em sobbed. Hunter ran to Em and hugged her.

"Oh Princess, did he touch you?" Hunter asked.

"H-h-he, he, he had a knife and he cut me!" Em sobbed.

"Come on my Princess, we're heading to the hospital and they can clean up your cut and check on mommy." He said.

"Okay." she said, wrapping her arms around Hunt's neck.

"Lets go!" Hunter said, his jaw clenched.

I held the hand he wasn't using to carry Em. I held Ethan and put him on my hip.

***

"Krissy Mansell." the doctor called. I stood up and walked towards the doctor, Hunter and twins following me.

"Hi Doctor Sanler." I said.

"Hello Krissy." she said.

When we went into the room I sat on the bed, instructed by the doctor.

"So why are you here today?" she asked.

"I think I'm pregnant." I told her.

"Did you take a test at home?" she asked.

"I did two positive one negative." I said.

"Okay, here wear this gown we will come back to take blood samples." she said. I nodded my head.

"Oh, can a nurse check out this cut my daughter got?" Hunter asked.

"Yes, I will send a nurse in right away."

"Thank you." he smiled.

"I hope your pregnant! I want another miny me running around.

"No, I want a miny me! Em and E both look like you." I whined.

"You jealous?"

"Yes! I'm not gonna deny it." I said.

"Ha ha!" he laughed.

"Fuck you." I mouthed.

"Let me 'fuck you" he said, mouthing fuck you.

"EW, no Hunt!" I shouted.

"You know you love me babe." he said.

"Whatever." I snorted.

A few minutes later two nurses walked through the door. One for me and the other for Em.

The nurse took some blood samples and the other nurse cleaned up Em's cuts. I kept talking with my family. We would talk about how the twins would have their 4th birthday. Hunter and I had to keep lying so they wouldn't be disappointed. There birthday is actually next year. They already turned 3 like two months ago. They were born on April 20th. The next baby, if there is one, would be born in February.

The doctor finally came back with the results.

"Well congratulations Krissy, you came out positive. Your pregnant!" the doctor announced. I could hear Hunt scream out a yes.

I-I'm pregnant... again....

~'~

Krissy is pregnant like most of you would think. So Mace, the gigantic asshole cut Em.

~COMMENT~VOTE~SHARE~

~Brianna~