2

Felicity's POV 

Bayley passes me a backpack and something else. My Bow!

"Jewel from 12 got the other bow," I say recalling what I saw in the Bloodbath.

Bayley nods. Herger just sits in silence. Bayley pulls out a sleeping bag tucks herself in it. I walk over to Herger.

"You ok," I ask him.

He nods. "Thank you," He stutters. "You saved my life,"

"You saved mine" I argue, he smiles and nods.

He walks off and grabs a sleeping bag. I wish I could do the same.

As I keep guard I think about the good times. My father and I running through the meadow chasing butterflies. Then him teaching me how to hunt. He won the Hunger Games before so every once and a while we would head to District 12. He let me go out into the meadow to practice with Katniss. I loved them. Then one horrific day left children orphans. The capitol had enough of the Districts and killed every victor. I wept. I had lost my entire family that day. Felicity the Orphan. That day was 2 weeks ago. The week before the Hunger Games. Albert was killed today. The only bit of 5 I had left. If I win I am going to move to 12 and give my winnings to Albert and Bayley and Herger's Family. They deserve the money as much as I do. But I won't win. Not if I have anything to say about it. Erika is watching me so I have to stay strong for her. My sister from the capitol. The one who gave me my locket. It has a flame inside that never can be released. Therefore approved as my token. I always have it on me. Always.

Lilith's POV -

I follow Freddi to the water source. Freddi with a sword and myself with a dagger.

"How much further" I groan.

"Stop Complaining and keep walking," He orders. "But not much"

I continue to pant. I probably should be used to the heat coming from 9 but I'm honestly not. I want to live. Dieing was something I have been afraid of. But now that I'm faced with it it's not that bad. Death was just my next endeavour. As I walk I realise how much of a pain I am for Freddi. I then hear something in my right ear that I assume Freddi doesn't. It's Water.

"Freddi," I yell. "Water!"

He ignores me. I say it again but he continues to ignore me. Maybe he thinks I'm asking for some.

"FREDRICK RYANS" I yell. "FOLLOW ME!"

He is long gone and I have drawn attention to myself from the careers. Why didn't I care for him? I had feelings for him and he had some for me. I ran away from the water after him. I see him and I call his name. He turns my way and runs with a sword. I act to late and fall to the ground a knife poking out of my back. I still have a few moments of life. Freddi runs over to me.

"Oh Gosh Lil," he splutters. "I'm sorry I should have listened,"

"I was slowing you down, win this for us," I say blood streaming down my face.

"I cant Lil, I cant," He cries.

"Your family needs you," I continue to say knowing my time is up.

"I have always loved you," He says kissing me on the lips.

All I can do is smile. Then there is nothing.

Willow's POV -

BOOM!

I feel bad about killing Lilith. But in the Hunger Games, it's kill or be killed. Freddi won't last much longer so I feel obliged to killing him so he can join Lillith. I walk over towards the spot where knife hit her. I didn't mean to I was just aiming for a bird and she walked along and it hit her. I spot the tree I was aiming at. I gasp. Lodged between the tree is a knife with a bird impaled on it. I walk closer to examine the knife. It's mine! I pull it out and put the bird in my pouch. I go to find Freddi. I only threw one knife. The knife that hit Lillith wasn't mine. I spot Freddi.