Chapter 20 - Seven Deadly Sins

Laxus was walking down the street when he heard some catcalls and whistles. Didn't faze him until he heard, "Fuck! Look at this Lucy chick from Fairy Tail."

"Oh damn, I'll be spanking it to that one!" Laxus growled.

"Damn, she's got a boyfriend."

Lightning sparking off of him he went towards the source of the conversation. A bunch of teenage boys were huddled around a newsstand. Leaning over he saw the Seven Deadly Sins issue of Sorcerer's Weekly on display. Grabbing a copy he went to go pay for it.

Like any other red-blooded person, the issue was coveted. When he was about the same age as the kids standing there, he may have whacked off a few times to the pin-ups. Though what caught his attention was the fact they mentioned Lucy.

Magazine in hand he went to meet up with the rest of the team for lunch. They were sitting down at the little café when he strolled up.

"What's that Laxus?" Freed asked as he placed his napkin in his lap.

"Seven Deadly Sins issue came out."

"Oh hell ya, crack it open!" Bickslow exclaimed as his totems all began their annoying chants.

"It's disgusting." Ever moaned as she rolled her eyes. They all knew what the issue was, Evergreen never got an invite to pose. The fairy mage had some severe jealousy issues, which were usually ignored.

Ripping open the cellophane Laxus turned it to its side to let the big centerfold pop out first. His jaw fell open when he saw that it was Lucy in it. He'd never seen her look so ungodly sexy before, her eyes had a 'fuck you so hard look' while the snake covered her breasts and the slightly open boy shorts with the word envy placed right above her pelvic bone drove him insane.

"Fuck..." he breathed soaking in the image. He didn't notice Freed and Bickslow behind him.

"Um, Miss Lucy looks quite...."

"Fucking hot as all god damn hell! Shit in Bosco she'd make billboards with that. I should send a copy to the bros." Bickslow said.

"Are you trying to piss me off?" Laxus growled. To be fair, he wasn't wrong. Blondes in Bosco were rare to begin with and with their viewpoints on sex, putting Lucy's pin-up in prominent areas wouldn't be too difficult to imagine.

"Just being honest boss man. I'm sure it's at least plastered all over White Sea." He said with his tongue rolling out of his mouth.

Closing the centerfold, Laxus skimmed through the magazine for the interview.

Envy!

Name: Lucy Heartfilia

Guild: Fairy Tail

Magic Type: Celestial Summoner

Age: Early 20's

Status: In a relationship

Family: Her guild mates of Fairy Tail

Nickname: Luce (Rosebud according to her partner)

Favorite quote: "When the going gets weird, the weird joins Fairy Tail"

Likes: Cooking, reading, writing and astronomy

Dislikes: Lying, cruelty to all things, dark guilds and controlling people

Goals: Become the strongest Celestial Mage in Earth Land, a published author and one day to settle down and have a big family.