Chapter 44 - Do Not Disturb

From the way Mard literally ripped off their clothing before attacking her lips only showed how desperate he was. Lucy missed him, missed his passion, and the way his black eyes could swallow her whole with a glance.

They stood under the shower their hands everywhere. Lucy couldn't enough of touching him, feeling his taunt muscles under her fingers as she traced the contours of his chest. His hand reached between her legs and cupped her sex, his fingers starting a slow tease of her clit.

"I missed this," he whispered to her before he kissed her again. She clutched onto his shoulders as he played with her. As he stroked her into a mindless frenzy she gripped his hard shaft. Her fingers could barely touch each other as she slowly felt him.

"Ohhhh....fuck-ck-k..." Lucy panted as he brought her to the edge of climax, his palm rubbing her sensitive nub as his fingers pumped into her.

"Cum for me Rosebud," He said, his deep voice filtering through her. Her king curled his fingers and lightly grazed the spongy spot inside of her. A fistful of hair, he locked his eyes on her as breathing became difficult. Her hips rocked into his movements and with a cry she called his name.

Mard kissed her, his tongue sliding against hers as he pressed against her. Spinning around he placed her into his lap as he sat on the bench. Lucy lifted up as he angled himself to enter her. She stroked his face and kissed him as she slowly lowered herself upon him.

Her king moaned as she slowly took him in, His length filling her up and stretching her. Lucy let out a whimper, her body so tight it was almost like the first time with him all over again. When he was fully inside of her she paused for a moment, just to stare at him.

His hair down, wet and plastered to his skull she pushed his bangs out of his eyes. For a moment they just stared into each other's eyes. She saw everything in his, every emotion he was feeling and Lucy felt beautiful, cherish and well loved. Goddess above she loved that look on him, a man consumed with only one desire to him, her.

This was the perfection connection she searched for, one part wonder, one part physical pleasure and many more parts of love. Lucy didn't just know he loved her, she could feel it in every moment they spent together.

"Love you," She breathed as he kissed her again.

"My Rosebud..." He said to her and slowly she gave a swirl of her hips as his head rolled back.

Her lips latched to his neck as she began to ride him. Slowly to enjoy feeling every bit of him, Lucy didn't want this to end. She was determined to make this last in every movement of her body.

Yet she knew her king, he'd become impatient and would want to see her break apart for him. Mard had once said that he loved the way she looked when she was on the high of ecstacy. For him to know he could give her that pleasure, pleasure he would never stop desiring for her.

His strong hands cupped her ass as his hips snapped up to meet her thrust for thrust. Once slow movements turned quicker as he filled her. Her breathing turned ragged as she moved, her nails digging into his shoulders.

"Fuck....Rosebud....ride me..." He grunted as those wicked hips snapped to meet her body.

She loved his voice breathless and semi-hoarse when he was close to climax. Lucy leaned back a little to watch him. His eyes practically on fire sent shivers up her spine as she swirled on his lap.

"Ma-Mard....nnnghh...clo..." She panted, "don't....oh god...don't...."

"Never Rosebud, I'll...fu-fuck....never stop..." He said as she could feel him swell inside of her. His hand moved between them as he lightly flicked her clit, it set her off into the explosion of perfect ecstacy.