Chapter 45 - Wedding Jitters

"Levy oh sweet thing come visit," Jackal said into the communication lacrima. He waited, not one of his better traits. In fact, waiting was a stupid notion. Things needed to move faster, like a good explosion.

That pissed him off, no more curse powers and he was stuck as a human. What the fuck Zeref was thinking was beyond him. Here he was no longer awesome and all thanks to fucking Mard Geer. Had that assclown actually succeeded, he wouldn't be in this position.

Had he not met that goddamn bitch, Lucy Heartfilia, he wouldn't have lost his get out of jail free card. Granted she's hot as fuck but still, there was no way he deserved to ever lose to such a small girl. That moment when heaven showered on him would forever be etched in his mind, especially the anger and fire in her eyes.

It's okay, there was always revenge. He had plans for his revenge and they all revolved around a certain little sweet thang called Levy. Oh, Jackal loved chicks with low confidence, they were easy to play with both in and out of the bedroom.

He met her outside of Crocus as she was crying into a bottle of vodka at a bar. Guess some loser named Gajeel had dumped her. Not that he cared, what he cared about was the fact she was a Fairy Tail mage, that was more important than her adorable smile. Levy was such a little innocent piece of tail that he enjoyed it and still kind of enjoyed it. Till she wasn't as much fun to be around or until he had Mard Geer's head in his hands.

Now that he was free, he had many plans and no one to answer to. Fucking Zeref but at least the guy didn't care what happened after he washed his hands of them. Least he didn't care about anyone that wasn't oh so special Mard Geer Fucking Tartaros.

"I can't, I'm under house arrest." She said, and he could hear her tears.

"What?" He asked, this wasn't good. Levy was his main piece in his revenge. Destroying the happy couple.

That pissed him off when he found out that the purple haired fucktard was handed the blonde but now was getting married and having a kid with her. What the fuck was that about? The guy was an emotionless asshole but somehow people like him? Jackal could not understand what made that shit stain so important.

Okay guy was powerful and literally a king but fucking hell; Jackal took out the magic council in one attack. At least he could get shit accomplished and Mard Geer had fucking failed royally. He should be dead not living life on high.

"They figured out, that..."

"You blabbed to the press about those two?" He asked, ready to hit a fucking wall. Which wouldn't be good, he kind of liked his little apartment.

"Yeah and now I'm no longer maid of honor." She sighed.

"What else do they know?" He asked with a bit of a growl.

"Just that I think it isn't fair that someone so fucked up like Mard Geer gets like everything. Oh, and Lucy, you were so right, she's just..." Levy screamed, and Jackal yanked the phone away from his ear.

"Calm down sweet thang. You know I'm here for you. So, what do you mean by house arrest?

"Fucking Freed put runes I can't break around my apartment so unless it's an emergency I can't leave and no one who isn't Fairy Tail can get it."

"Oh, if it's an emergency?" Jackal asked as he looked over at some of his incendiary supplies. He may not be able to cause explosions like he was used to with his curse powers but between his weak human magic and some chemistry, Jackal could fuck shit up.

"Jack, what are you thinking?"

"Little arson, let you get out of there and you can stay with me. I'm all lonely." He said faking a bit of desperation in his tone. He wasn't done with Levy, though it was going to seriously ruin his plans for the wedding.