Chapter 1- New Girl

NOTE: THIS IS A FICTION STORY OF DANIELLE PEAZER AND LIAM PAYNE ROMANCE! IN THIS STORY LIAM PAYNE ISNT IN ONE DIRECTION..HE IS A NORMAL HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT :)

-------------------------------

'' Mom hurry up and start the car- im going to be late on my first day of school at Hampbell High '' I yelled across the room trying to get my mom's attention- which was impossible because she was too busy smooching her new husband and my new stepdad, Simon

I dressed with special care on this particular day- i was wearing a white polo shirt and my favourite denims. I tied up my dark brown wavy hair in a messy bun and put on some clear mascara, some blush and some strawberry chapstick. I hope i dont look to flashy- i dont wanna give a bad impression. Im a straight A+ student..you can call me a geek and a nerd but ill take it as a very nice compliment.

Great- Just GREAT..Im late on my first day at school. I was powerwalking like a lunatic down the school corridors to my classroom. Room 42 -read the brightly colored yellow door- i knocked on the door politely with my right hand while i clutched my late note with my left.

A strange lady opened the door, i guess that the teacher 'Welcome! You must be the new student..'

' Uh Danielle,Danielle Peazer ' I glanced at her crooked teeth in shock as i plastered a smile onto my face. The whole class stared at me quietly- some nasty girls snickered at me quietly; the teacher,Mrs. Bishop struck a serious glaze at them and escorted me to my desk. I sat myself down nervously on the uncomfortable small school chairs (Im kinda tall).

I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder,i turned around and saw a handsome boy grinning at me '' Hey you must be the new girl..uh Danielle right? Im Liam Payne '' He winked at me flirtatiously.

His twinkling brown eyes stared at mine romanticely. It took me a while to say '' Yep..nice to meet you Liam.''

I wasnt really paying attention in class because LIAM WAS ALL I WAS THINKING ABOUT.

The bell rang for lunch..I sat down on the school seats like a loner. I was making my way to the toilet block when i bumped into someone- my books fell down. I was hurrying to pick the books up when i saw a hand touch mine when i looked up to see who it was, i saw Liam smiling at me.

'' Danielle! Are you okay? Here ill pick your books up.'' Liam exclaimed as he helped me pick up my books,he held my hand and picked me up. My clothes were covered in dirt and sand, i quickly wiped them off and i thanked Liam. For the rest of the day i got to know Liam and i found out that he sings in the school choir,he has one kidney and he has a massive heart. We also exchanged mobile numbers.

The school bell rang for hometime and i making my way to the bustop when i heard some yell across the road '' Danielle i was thinking do you wanna go hangout tommorow afterschool ''- it was Liam. I smiled across the road to him and nodded my head as a waved goodbye to get on the bus.

I jumped onto my bed and checked my iPhone to see 3 missed calls and 1 text message - all from Liam.

Text Messages

Liam: Hello Danielle..hope u arrived safely home :)

Danielle: Hey Liam and yep i did :P

Liam: finally u saw my text aha how are u?

Danielle: im great hbu?

Liam: im pretty gud :) have u dun ur homework?

Danielle: Nope! Lemme guess you didnt either /(•.•/)

Liam: ahaha..you red my mind..wanna meet me at the library in 10?

Danielle: Sure that will be awesome!! Seeya there :$

~end of conversation~

--------------------------------

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE STORY COMMENT AND VOTE :)