Chapter 7- True Teenage Love

Authors Note: YAY! I have 160 reads. Celebrate good times...COMEONE. Thanks soo much my little teddybears! I adore youse all.

My head is aching so much, so forgive me if theres a few mistakes :)

WARNING: May contain mild sexual scenes.

(BTW: I JUST type the ultimate love scenes in this story, my friend tells me what i should write)

----------------------------

Danielle POV:

I fluttered my eyes open and sat up straight. Looking around, I smiled to myself - MY temporary room.

I noticed I was still wearing the outfit from lastnight; I must've slept in the taxi lastnight.

I dragged myself out of bed - still drowsy - and wobbled to the bathroom.

Liam was brushing his teeth ferociously and noticed me smirking.

He spat in the sink, ''Goodmorning, Beautiful'' Liam said kissing my cheek.

I kissed him back ''Goodmorning, baby''.

He chuckled and whispered in my ear ''You look beautiful'', he lightly pecked my forehead.

I let out a chuckle meaning 'yeah right'.

I blushed and bit my bottom lip, ''Now get out, I need to have a bath'' I protested before pushing him out of the bathroom.

I turned on the water and lukewarm water sprung out of the tap. I pushed the door shut and stripped of my clothes until I was just wearing a bra and knickers.

I step into the bath and lay down, closing my eyes. I let out a moan of relief and scrubbed my body.

Only a few minutes in the bath, I heard footsteps.

Liam POV:

I yawned faintly and rubbed the back out of head.

''Danielle!'' I yelled and open the bathroom door.

''Oh sh*t!'' I yelled out, eyes springing out of their sockets.

Danielle screamed in shock. She was in the bath tub, only with her bra and knickers on.

I choked and glanced at her body for a few moments - selfconciously.

''GET OUT'' She yelled and I quickly shut the door.

I didnt have anything else to do, then to get the sexy image out of my head, by preparing breakfast.

Danielle POV:

I was red with embarrasment; My bestfriend saw me naked - well technically half-naked but STILL!

I wrapped the towel around my torso and walked to the guestroom - with water dripping off my body.

Crap! My pajamas are still at my parents home.

I walked to Liam's bedroom and foraged in his closet to find something to wear.

''What are you doing?'' Liam chuckled, arching his left brow.

I jumped in fright and turned around to look at him ''Uh sorry, I came here to look for some clothes to wear''.

''You planned this, didn't you?'' Liam chuckled. I nodded ''Mmhm''.

He then smiled and fished out a pair of boxers and a baggy top. I thanked him and walked back to the room to wear his clothes.

I slipped them on and smiled calmly; they smelt of strong cologne.

I walked to the kitchen, where Liam was preparing breakfast.