Chapter 4- 'He Likes You Alot'

Saturday Morning 8:30pm

Liams POV:

I shook myself awake and peeled my eyes open. I cannot believe i was STILL fantasizing in my sleep over Danielle. Was yesterday all just a dream? I stumbled out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I stared into the mirror thoughtless; I looked absolutely like a trainwreck.

Yesterday night started out perfect until Andy had to ask Dani out. Couldnt he just keep it in his pants for a while? SHEESH! He just broke up with his girlfriend on Thursday! I was furious with anger and sadness. I splashed some cool water on my tired face - hoping it will wake me up.

Just then i felt the vibration of my phone. I pulled it out hoping to be anyone other than Danielle..WOW MY LUCK IS PRETTY BAD! I just ignored all 7 of her calls.

I turned on the toast and inserted a slice of bread inside. Smearing the toasted bread with peanut butter, i sat down on the couch and chomped away. I honestly feel like a 13year old girl crying over her first break-up. Just then there was an insanely loud knock at the front door, i got up to see who it was; With just my plaid pajama pants on.

Danielle was standing there with her hands on her hips looking annoyed. She looked abit mad.

Danielles POV:

I knocked on the door furious waiting for Liam to open up- His parents are never there on a saturday morning. I heard the turn of the lock and saw Liam there...Shirtless. I checked him out for a few moments and then bolted inside the house.

''Why didnt you answer any of my call?'' I looked at him sternly and saw his phone sitting down on the coffee table.

He couldnt ignore me now- I was standing in the living room opposite him.

He looked totally hot..All shirtless and what not.

He replied in a monotoned voice ''My phones off''.

''But its right there!'' I yelled pointing to his phone ''I know when your lying..Tell me the truth please Liam.''

He mouthed the word 'CRAP'

Liam POV:

CRAP! I left my phone is plain sight.

I didnt know what to tell Danielle. But..for a moment there i just snapped.

''Fine! You want the truth? I honestly dont want to talk to you. I cannot believe you said Yes when Andy,My bestmate asked YOU to go out with HIM. Everyone knows Andy never sticks with one girl. Why did you say Yes? You once told me you will never go out with a guy like Andy. Pfft and now your going out with him. What are the odds on that?'' I yelled at her, holding back my tears.

She looked like she was going to burst out crying.I feel really bad now but i was just being honest.

Ive NEVER shouted at a girl. Her lips turned into a pout. A single tear fell down her face.

I immediately hugged her tightly, breathing down her back. I too started crying. ''Sorry,Im so sorry,sorry..sorry'' I faintly said sniffing back tears.

She hugged me tightly and kissed my neck with cold lips. She looked at me and smiled romanticlly, her eyes twinkled brightly as she met mine. She then started giggling and I did too. Before i knew it we were literally cracking up on the floor,until the laughs turned into chuckles.

She came closer to me, our lips and noses brushing against each other. I tilted my head to the side slightly, getting ready to pash my lips against hers. She moaned quietly but then...her phone beeped loudly. Clearing her throat ''Hmmn i-i have to go.. ill see you later. I have that date with Andy tonight'' She said disappointed. I have to admit i was pretty disappointed that we didnt get to lock lips.